Photo

Plumeria flowers in bulk

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 vlynnw

vlynnw
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 01:07 PM

Ok so I'm considering using plumeria wedding flower boutique, however, if I can find a place to order bulk plumeria flowers my mom will make all of my arrangements for me. The only problem is I can't seem to find this anywhere, if anyone knows of a place I can buy plumeria real touch flowers in bulk please let me know!
    Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#2 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
    • 949 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:34 PM

i know Save on Crafts, Wedding Supplies, Flowers, Tulle, Lights, Decorations & Discount Craft Supplies Save-on-crafts has a few plumeria choices, but i'm not sure if those are the colors you are going for. it's worth checking out... even their flowers that aren't real touch are amazing quality! that's where i got all of mine from and they have been excellent to work with!

#3 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
      • 443 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:38 PM

I cannot find any either! I have been looking on the internet for a while and nowhere seems to have good quality plumeria like Roberta does...

#4 morriss003

morriss003
        • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 02:30 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by vlynnw
          Ok so I'm considering using plumeria wedding flower boutique, however, if I can find a place to order bulk plumeria flowers my mom will make all of my arrangements for me. The only problem is I can't seem to find this anywhere, if anyone knows of a place I can buy plumeria real touch flowers in bulk please let me know!
          Aloha,
          Molokai Plumeria Farm sells plumeria flowers in bulk. Here is their website.
          Molokai Plumerias Molokai, Hawaii

#5 vlynnw

vlynnw
          • 6,003 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:12 AM

thanks for the site!

#6 Flasong

Flasong
            • 340 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 06:43 PM

ebred...what kind of flowers did you order from them? I was just looking at their webiste today...I am thinking about doing the floating candle in cylinder vase centerpiece with flowers

#7 vlynnw

vlynnw
              • 6,003 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:27 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ebredhawk
                i know Save on Crafts, Wedding Supplies, Flowers, Tulle, Lights, Decorations & Discount Craft Supplies Save-on-crafts has a few plumeria choices, but i'm not sure if those are the colors you are going for. it's worth checking out... even their flowers that aren't real touch are amazing quality! that's where i got all of mine from and they have been excellent to work with!

this is actually one of my favorite sites, but I haven't seem plumeria flowers on here

#8 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
                • 949 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:03 AM

flasong.. i got stargazer lilies from there and they are incredible. i'm also doing submerged flower centerpieces, but beware when you try to put them together. i realized right away that they're not nearly as easy as they look! i'm having my flower lady put together a picture tutorial that shows how to put them together!

#9 Flasong

Flasong
                  • 340 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 11:19 AM

oh no!!! reallly?!! I was gonna go out this weekend to get the stuff...I am down to less than a month to go. Originally I was gonna order flowers through the resort but then I thought I could do something cheaper myself lol...I was also thinking about buying blumeboxes and having them do an arrangement down there in those...what do you think yikes

#10 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
                    • 949 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:10 PM

oh no.. it's not THAT difficult.. you just have to secure the flowers on the bottom some how.. i made the mistake of thinking you could just dunk them in the water and it looked weird! here is what my flower lady said to do... just takes a few more steps, but shouldn't matter too much.. no extra things to buy or anything.

"For a silk flower, you'd leave the stem long because it's wired. You'd have to leave a few inches of the stem straight (coming down out of the flower) then bend the wire and make a circle with the remaining stem. This circle would sit flat on the bottom of your vase before adding pebbles to anchor it." is that clear as mud? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users