Photo

ANY Riu PaLace Punta Cana Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Dominicana06

Dominicana06
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:07 AM

Im getting married on August 2010 at the Riu Palace in punta cana.. Has anyone here lookin to get married there also or got married there that can share any ideas or recommendations on florist, photographer etc... please help!! lol!

#2 Caribe

Caribe
    • Banned
    • 69 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 07:27 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Dominicana06
      Im getting married on August 2010 at the Riu Palace in punta cana.. Has anyone here lookin to get married there also or got married there that can share any ideas or recommendations on florist, photographer etc... please help!! lol!
      Hello Any
      I have been working 6 years at Riu Hotel as the wedding photographer I kan help you with questions or photos!!

#3 Dominicana06

Dominicana06
      • 47 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:38 AM

wow i guess you will be the photographer at our wedding since the WC told me they have a good one already! i saw ur website...

do you have any information on the florist they use as i emailed the WC and have not gotten a response.

thanks

#4 Amber26

Amber26
        • 7 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:59 PM

Hello!

I am set to be married at RIU Palace Punta Cana on December 9, 2009! Not too much longer for me now! Let me know if you have any specific questions - I will help you out with any information that I have!

:)

Amber

#5 Delixia

Delixia
          • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:38 PM

Congrats!
            I am getting married there March 27th, 2010 as well! I heard the photographer there is really good, but I haven't seen any professional pics. I would also like to know if anyone can share some info.

thanks!

#6 Caribe

Caribe
            • Banned
            • 69 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 09:58 PM

A Wedding from saturday October 17 ,2009 in the Riu Palace Punta Cana ! On Monday 19 October I will be at Paradisus Palma Real for Trash the Dress Session with another Couple .But here first a few Photos from the Wedding I shooting on saturday in the Riu Hotels Punta cana !!

Ryan & Melissa Jones Two Hearts, One Love October 17 ,2009

Click the image to open in full size.

#7 Dominicana06

Dominicana06
              • 47 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:58 PM

thanks for much for the pictures... they look beautiful.. im soo excited for to go to the Riu Palace.. thanxs again...

#8 Caribe

Caribe
                • Banned
                • 69 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 10:37 PM

Today I was again in the Riu Palace Punta Cana !! I am always happy to See Magnolia and Juliana ( the Wedding cordinators ) !! Tomorrow I have one Wedding in the Paradisus Punta Cana ,and on friday I'm in the Majestic Colonial !!I live here in the Dominican Republic now 11 years and I love the shooting Weddings !! It's always different Emotions !!Have fun at your wedding and enjoy the sun !! a Kiss for all the Dominican Republic brides .

#9 Dominicana06

Dominicana06
                  • 47 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:14 PM

AMber,

Your wedding is almost here! you must be soo excited!!... when you come back if you can give us a feedback of the resort and information we should know about.. thanxs...

#10 Caribe

Caribe
                    • Banned
                    • 69 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:05 PM

Today I was once again in the Riu Palace Punta Cana!!It was a beautiful Wedding,the Atmosphere was wonderful and we had lots of Fun !!My Videogarpher and I have made a great new year Package,with Photos and Video!! And for all the Brides the Trash the Dress Session comes with even
                      more photos !! And we will have the same prices for 2010 for you ..!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users