Sign in to follow this  
millerkm88

Gran Caribe Real Oct. 2010

Congrats and good luck....this forum is very helpful and there are sooo many great ideas on here. The girls are fabulous at posting pertinent info and pictures so you always have a plethera of info available to you.

Hi Simda,

I am looking to get married in Cancun in Oct 2010 and although I gave my $50 deposit to Destinationweddings.com, I pretty much have been doing all the research. I keep reiterating that I can't have my guests pay too much for the hotel given this economy, and although I LOVE the Moon Palace and have great wedding packages, the room rates are high for my guests and so I like Gran Caribe Real better, but she seems to keep pushing other hotels and I don't like that. However, some of her advice has been helpful but I may consider just booking directly with the hotel if she doesn't provide what I am looking for....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I would like both my son's to walk me down the aisle and my dad. please give me any ideas to include all 3 of them. I'm open to any ideas please
    • Hello, I am getting married after 2 months. I and my fiancee were searching for a beautiful spot for our pre-wedding photoshoot. And finally, we have selected Algonquin Park. We have decided to do some adventurous activities there. In the video, we would like to show our moments of trying adventures together. Especially, hiking and canoeing. It would be really fun. We have found a suitable trail for hiking in Algonquin Park. Had anyone tried hiking there? What would be the estimated amount for it? Please do share it here. Thanks!
    • Anybody getting married at the fives beach hotel in playa del carmen in 2020? I'd like to connect with others as we are experiencing some issues and misinformation with the karisma transition. Hoping we can all help each other!
    • Pronovias Pria Wedding Dress. Sweetheart neckline with beautiful soft lace detailing throughout. Low lace back with button detailing. This dress falls beautifully on your silhouette and is so comfortable to wear. Bought a size 16 for my big hips, but tailored it to fit more like a 12-14 (in street clothes I'm a size 10). If you're looking for a destination wedding dress that won't make you sweat all night, this one is for you! I absolutely loved this dress and will miss never wearing it again.  Alterations: Ribbon empire bow on belt at waist was removed and replaced with a sparkly applique. Train was removed. More pictures are available. Paid $1400 Cdn, asking for $500 - it's in good shape (looks like new with no markings!) and has already been professionally cleaned. 
    • My daughter is getting married in Punta Cana on May 23rd, 2020. The hotel is charging a fortune for centerpieces that I can make it easily. I need a contact of wholesale florist please. To buy directly. If anyone could help I appreciate
  • Topics