Sign in to follow this  
Geralyn

RIP Patrick Swayze

Oh so sad... dirty dancing i watched at least 50 times... I have the DVD here somewhere I have to get it out and watch it... i found it in a Walmart movie sale a few years ago and had to biy it because it was a tread from my teenage years... Damn sorry loved him.................Sucks

What a sad time....my heart goes out to his family.

Pancreatic cancer is one of the most aggressive and toughest to beat, from what I understand. He will live on in one of my fondest movie-related memories of childhood and no one will ever say "Nobody puts Baby in the corner!" the same way as Mr. Swayze!

I'm so sad! It feel like part of my childhood is dead.

I still watch Dirty Dancing, Ghost, and Roadhouse every time they are on! I know the group dance and dialogue og DD by heart!

It's funny, I recently found out that two of my closest friends do the same thing I do every time we hear "Time of My Life" on the radio, the Johnny head bob whenever the "..and I owe it all to you" lyric comes up near the end of the song

He'll definitely be missed. I think Dirty Dancing is a rite of passage for young girls, we all love it!