26 replies to this topic

#21 LindsayE

• 204 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:55 AM

Hello and welcome :)

#22 jenniebey

• 842 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:02 AM

Congratulations on your engagement! Welcome to the forum.

#23 Meagan816

• 165 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

Congrats and welcome!  I am new also and interested in La Amada.  What made you choose this resort?

#24 Alysonh57

• 28 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:21 AM

Hi! I am planning a wedding at la amada (the beloved) for december. I would love to talk with another bride that either had their wedding there or is planning a wedding there. Anyone out there?

#25 Meagan816

• 165 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:24 PM

I can't believe there isn't more info on this resort on the forum.  It is on my list to visit this June.  Great reviews on Trip Advisor!

#26 Alysonh57

• 28 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:35 AM

I agree.  I know there are lots of people that have had their wedding there and would love to hear more about it.  I have been to the resort and it was absolutely fantastic which is why we decided to have our wedding there.  The service, the food, the rooms, the spa, everything was just great.  Hope to hear from some other La Amada (the beloved) brides soon.

#27 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:15 AM

Have you signed up for The Beloved Playa Mujeres & Excellence Resorts Webinar on April 14, 2012 @ 9:00am PST?  You should!  It is going to be very informative.  Meet the wedding coordinator and be able to ask them questions about planning a wedding at the resort.  We will also have Wendy Hicks on hand to answer your travel questions!  For those that attend the webinar and get married at La Amada or Excellence Resort in Mexico will also get a gift upon check-in!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
              Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users