16 replies to this topic

#11 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
  • 813 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:52 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jill
    Marnie

I am glad you are in the same boat though it means that it is probably a processing thing, I was starting to worry that it was lost and there was no record of our marriage.. at least Chandlyn wrote you back.. she wrote me once saying she is looking in to it and never again!!!! Keep me posted!
    Yeah, I thought the same! I have my TA on the case too. I really hope they get it together...this has been the most annoying thing about the whole process, and there is nothing we can do about it...

#12 Marnie&Peter

Marnie&Peter
    • 302 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 06:51 PM

Ill let you know if I hear anything more!!

As for the expedited service, there was no mention of mailing the certificate at all! I just remember giving them my new address since we had moved.

So for all those future brides, maybe thats one thing you should find out! HOw long processing normally takes, and whats the process...because she definately didnt talk to me about it!

#13 jenjoe08

jenjoe08
      • 67 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:08 PM

That is crazy. We got married on June 28 and have had our certificate for a few weeks now.

#14 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 04:07 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jenjoe08
          That is crazy. We got married on June 28 and have had our certificate for a few weeks now.
          I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it probably has something to do with the resort. You were married at the Ritz :)

I mentioned this to my TA.

#15 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
          • 813 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:51 AM

My TA has FINALLY gotten a response from Chandlyn...ROR received my marriage certificates on Friday and are they will be sent today via DHL. Maybe now I can finally change my name :)

#16 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
            • 456 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:38 AM

Glad to hear that the certificate is on the way! This is one thing that I totally forgot to ask about when we were there. Now I know that it may take a little while. Thanks for the info ladies!

#17 Marnie&Peter

Marnie&Peter
              • 302 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 07:43 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by drbrainfreeze View Post
                My TA has FINALLY gotten a response from Chandlyn...ROR received my marriage certificates on Friday and are they will be sent today via DHL. Maybe now I can finally change my name :)
                I got the same email today!!!!! We will see when it finally comes in!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users