Sign in to follow this  
Jill

WEdding certificate

I got married in April at ROR and I still have not received my marriage certificate in the mail!!!! I have emails Chandlyn 5 times with no response. Does anyone have Nikki's email so I can try her!

My response from Chandlyn dated 8/31/09

Let me apologize for the delay as I was on vacation. I had sent an email to the head Office for Marriage certificates and they had responded requesting additional time for processing. I will however snd a follow up email today and get back to you.

Regards

Chandlyn

I am in the same position! I got married a day before you Jill....Although, another member here that got married the same day as me got her certificate a couple months ago!!!

I have been emailing Chandlyn several times, first time she said she would look into it..and then the second time which was about 3 weeks ago now, she said that the office asked for my time for processing..

Its very frustrating, especially knowing that some have already received theirs!

keep us updated...I am worried this will happen to me...did ROR offer an expedited service? I am getting married at BRB and they do offer an expedited service but not sure how "expedited" it really is! lol

Marnie

I am glad you are in the same boat though it means that it is probably a processing thing, I was starting to worry that it was lost and there was no record of our marriage.. at least Chandlyn wrote you back.. she wrote me once saying she is looking in to it and never again!!!! Keep me posted!