Photo

WEdding certificate

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Jill

Jill
  • 113 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 03:54 PM

I got married in April at ROR and I still have not received my marriage certificate in the mail!!!! I have emails Chandlyn 5 times with no response. Does anyone have Nikki's email so I can try her!

#2 Sloan

Sloan
    • 1,279 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:41 PM

Have you tried phoning ROR directly? You might have better luck that way, instead of emails... just a thought.

#3 caporrone

caporrone
      • 109 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 10:37 PM

oh man - that really stinks! did you pay extra to expedite it? maybe it's just caught up? good luck, that is what I'm afraid of! keep us posted

#4 kitty_kat_uk

kitty_kat_uk
        • 170 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:57 AM

I'd definitely try ringing instead. I got mine 5 weeks after the wedding, also in April!

#5 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
          • 813 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 05:44 PM

My response from Chandlyn dated 8/31/09

Let me apologize for the delay as I was on vacation. I had sent an email to the head Office for Marriage certificates and they had responded requesting additional time for processing. I will however snd a follow up email today and get back to you.

Regards

Chandlyn

#6 marny61

marny61
            • 165 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:05 PM

oh my - keeping my fingers crossed that she will get back to you soon!

#7 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
              • 813 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:32 AM

Yeah...I would really like to change my name at some point :)
                But really, its not that big of a deal. Probably won't take the time to jump thru those hoops until next year when my time off refreshes.

#8 Marnie&Peter

Marnie&Peter
                • 302 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 10:19 PM

I am in the same position! I got married a day before you Jill....Although, another member here that got married the same day as me got her certificate a couple months ago!!!

I have been emailing Chandlyn several times, first time she said she would look into it..and then the second time which was about 3 weeks ago now, she said that the office asked for my time for processing..

Its very frustrating, especially knowing that some have already received theirs!

#9 Flasong

Flasong
                  • 340 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:37 AM

keep us updated...I am worried this will happen to me...did ROR offer an expedited service? I am getting married at BRB and they do offer an expedited service but not sure how "expedited" it really is! lol

#10 Jill

Jill
                    • 113 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:00 PM

Marnie

I am glad you are in the same boat though it means that it is probably a processing thing, I was starting to worry that it was lost and there was no record of our marriage.. at least Chandlyn wrote you back.. she wrote me once saying she is looking in to it and never again!!!! Keep me posted!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users