• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 josee

josee
  • 217 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:41 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SusieQ
    Sending you hugs.... The one person in your life that you never amagine letting you down is Daddy!!!!! Stay strong and put it behind you. One day he will be sick and want you there for him, plan a vacation!!!!!!
    Thanks Suzie, you made me laugh. I just love the way you think!! :)

#22 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:46 PM

Sorry Josee. I hope your dad changes his mind and decides to come.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#23 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:48 PM

I'm sorry you are having to deal with this - one question though. How is your relationship with the girlfriend?? Is she being honest with you?? Could she be trying to cause something between you & your dad?? (ok...so that was three questions!!) Just trying to see another side of it - look at all angles..KWIM?!

#24 josee

josee
        • 217 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:35 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BachataBride
          I'm sorry you are having to deal with this - one question though. How is your relationship with the girlfriend?? Is she being honest with you?? Could she be trying to cause something between you & your dad?? (ok...so that was three questions!!) Just trying to see another side of it - look at all angles..KWIM?!
          My father's girlfriend is a very nice person and I have a great relationship with her. She's been in the family for years now and she would never do anything to hurt me or someone else. It is not a financial problem, health problem or personal problem; my father decided that he just does not like Jamaica and does not want to come. I am trying very hard to accept his decision and thinking about who will be there instead of who won't be!!!

#25 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,047 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
          • LocationToronto

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:43 AM

oh wow! that's terrible! can you talk to him about it?

#26 Krista_H

Krista_H
          • 428 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 01:53 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by josee
            My father's girlfriend is a very nice person and I have a great relationship with her. She's been in the family for years now and she would never do anything to hurt me or someone else. It is not a financial problem, health problem or personal problem; my father decided that he just does not like Jamaica and does not want to come. I am trying very hard to accept his decision and thinking about who will be there instead of who won't be!!!
            That's a great way to think of it. Although you want him there, there will be great supporting people there with you because they want to be there.

#27 TAHOEJENI

TAHOEJENI
            • 164 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 02:14 AM

What a bummer. Sorry for you.

My dad isn't coming but that's because I don't talk to him anymore. He decided to steal a couple thousand dollars from me last spring and lie about it for months..... nice work. Loser.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users