Photo

Brand new Dreams Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 noonie

noonie
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:02 PM

I am nervous about booking my wedding at the new Dreams opening in October 2009...has anyone booked their wedding thru a brand new hotel??

#2 blondeambition

blondeambition
    • 7 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:03 PM

It's one of the ones I'm considering as well but like you, I'm a bit wary! My cousin (travel agent) has always said to be careful with brand-new resorts as often they haven't worked out all of the kinks yet, etc. But the prices are reasonable and I'd love a nice, new resort... It's tempting!

#3 SDbeachgirl

SDbeachgirl
      • 393 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:29 PM

I have booked my wedding at DRC and am so excited! At first, I felt the way you did, and kept going back and forth about it. But now I really feel like I made the right decision. The idea of having a nice new and modern resort sounds so great! Dreams is a pretty well known resort chain and they should have most things together just from experience with the other resorts. Sure, it may take a few months to work out some of the kinks, but I think by early next year, things should be fine. Those are just my thoughts.

There is another thread with on this forum that you should visit. There are quite a few DRC brides on it. Good luck with your decisions!

Here's the link:

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t47576

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users