Help! Bridesmaid Gifts!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#11 itsfinallyhere

• 573 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:31 AM

I only have two, so my MOH I bought here dress, broach and jewelry for the day. I will do the same for my jr. bridesmaid. I may still buy them their shoes. I was only going to get themtheir jewelry but then I thought to off set the cost of the trip. I hope this helps. The people in the bridal party will also get oot bags with some extras thrown in.

#12 clfaidl2

• 333 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 04:13 PM

the knot wedding shop has some cute bracelets that you can personalize with initials.....i also saw on advantagebridal.com cute beach towels that you can personalize also! Good luck!

#13 **~Linda~**

• 1,326 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:43 PM

I had custom handcrafted jewelry(earrings and bracelet) made for them that they would wear for the wedding and could also use on occasions etc. It wasn't really expensive at all and they came out great!

#14 KJT1985

• 694 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 03:31 PM

I think i'm doing a designer wristlet (bought cheaply off ebay - new, not used - I'm not THAT bad), probably a pair of earrings and some beach things.

his folks are throwing us a pre-wedding reception so I'm going to give the girls (his sisters) the wristlets at that then the smaller things at the wedding since we're not really having a "reception" there - just dinner.

#15 Sheree10

• 1,026 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:12 PM

jewelry, accessories for the wedding and after, cute tote bag, Gift certificate to resort spa.

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#16 toshalea

• 71 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:41 PM

I only have one , my MOH, and have purchased a Coach purse & wristlet. I plan on paying for her jewelry and most likely a mani/pedi before the trip.

#17 nicitica

• 186 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:42 PM

Personalized or monogramed beach bags are a good idea. Also, personalized stationary or something like that could go inside the bag
                Akumal, Mexico 05.29.10

#18 Lady_Di

• 5,078 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:11 PM

I think I am going with a friendship bracelet with their intitals enraved and a tote bag. I already paid for their dresses and am in process of paying for their sandals. I think I may pay for their makeup/hair the day of the wedding. Maybe I don't need to get them gifts if I am paying for their dress, sandals, makeup and hair?? What do you think?

#19 lnf_munchkin

• 168 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:10 PM

Thanks for the great ideas!

#20 amandseth

• 218 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:43 PM

I embroidered oversized beach bags with thier names and have filled them with the OOT bag contents as well as a pashmina, blotter paper (for combating sweaty faces without ruining makeup), body butter, and I'm handmaking anklets as well.
                      Annie and Wes, 11.11.09, GRP

Grand Riviera Princess Review
                      http://bestdestinati....-review-52769/Planning Thread http://bestdestinati....nscious-52815/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users