Photo

MC Gift?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 lyndsay_h

lyndsay_h
  • 218 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:00 AM

Does anyone have any updated suggestions for an MC gift?  Two of my cousins are going to be co-MCs.  I was a bridesmaid in both their weddings and wanted them to be part of our ceremony too.  For the bridesmaids I got clutches off Etsy, plus a Brides magazine subscription for my soon to be engage SIL and a photobook about my daughter for my sister who moved to Australia about a year ago.  I don't know if MCs are even supposed to get a gift but I do want to get them something...I'm just out of ideas.

#12 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
    • 1,541 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:06 AM

I have a question on this... I know the other posts are older, but one of them mentions that "the MC can make the reception," does the MC do anything other than announce the wedding party?  I'm trying to figure out how "the MC can make the reception"??

Married the love of my life in April!!

#13 lyndsay_h

lyndsay_h
      • 218 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 04:08 AM

The MC also says who is coming up next to speak, when the first dance is starting.  They're kind of like the hosts for award shows... though I think the DJ could probably do the same things if you don't have one.

#14 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
        • 1,541 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 06:27 AM

Okay, that makes sense!  Thanks for the info!  That's an interesting way to do it!  I bet it's a lot of fun!!

Married the love of my life in April!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users