Photo

Did you see Kayne West at the MTV awards?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#11 super19

super19
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 10:21 AM

He is such an idiot! Poor Taylor, she's just a kid. She handled herself very well considering how embarrassing that must have been. Kanye should be ashamed of himself!

#12 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 14 September 2009 - 10:53 AM

I saw it and that he was such a duche. What a loser! I didn't see the part when Beyonce let Taylor come back up to finish the speech. That's sweet and I agree new respect for her!

What really got me is how that is kind of all overshadowing madonna's speech on MJ. Or even the tribute to MJ with Janet coming back. That was AWESOME!

#13 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
    • VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 11:21 AM

he's a arrogant a** that needs to go find that chip on his shoulder his lost and glue it back on.

someone needs to clothesline his ignorant ass right in the adams apple.

#14 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
      • 653 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 11:39 AM

Taylor handled herself very well. And so did Beyonce for inviting her back up.

I love Kanye's music, but he's just such an a-hole of a person!!! Someone needs to punch him in the throat!

#15 alkoch

alkoch
        • 515 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 11:39 AM

Here is a link to the video, I just watched it. Kanye is ridiculous and Beyonce ending up winning the Best Video of the year, while Taylor Swift just won best female video so Kanye had nothing to complain about. This morning on facebook all my friends are commenting about the Bears lost and how Kanye should shut up. At least everyone feels the same way. Poor Taylor Swift, she is quoted in this article saying, ""I was standing on the stage and I was really excited because I had just won the award," Swift said after Sunday's show at Radio City Music Hall. "And then I was really excited because Kanye West was on the stage. And then I wasn't so excited anymore after that."

VMA chaos, as usual: Kanye decries Swift win, Jackson honored, 'Twilight' stars make a cameo -- chicagotribune.com

#16 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
          • 609 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 11:56 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by alkoch
            Here is a link to the video, I just watched it. Kanye is ridiculous and Beyonce ending up winning the Best Video of the year, while Taylor Swift just won best female video so Kanye had nothing to complain about. This morning on facebook all my friends are commenting about the Bears lost and how Kanye should shut up. At least everyone feels the same way. Poor Taylor Swift, she is quoted in this article saying, ""I was standing on the stage and I was really excited because I had just won the award," Swift said after Sunday's show at Radio City Music Hall. "And then I was really excited because Kanye West was on the stage. And then I wasn't so excited anymore after that."

VMA chaos, as usual: Kanye decries Swift win, Jackson honored, 'Twilight' stars make a cameo -- chicagotribune.com
            Aww her response just reminds me how young she is! She's just a teenager. Kanye is a total douche. This is the THIRD time he's done something like this. One time, ok, maybe you got caught up int he heat of the moment or something. 2 times? Jerk behavior. 3 times? You and you ego should just take up residence in Antartica so you two can be alone.

#17 ~Debra~

~Debra~
            • 500 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 12:46 PM

Sadly, I think Kanye is just one of those people who will never learn from his mistakes...beause he doesn't think he makes mistakes. Even after getting booted from the show, he's still trying to justify his actions in his so called apology to Taylor.

#18 Taylorbride

Taylorbride
              • 174 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 12:55 PM

I agree with everyone. He is so rude and disrespectful. Why would someone do that

#19 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,921 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:00 PM

Melissa- totally agreed that this overshadowed some really cool things that went on.... Pink! was AWESOME!!!!!!

#20 Krista_H

Krista_H
                  • 428 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:10 PM

It's sad that one person can ruin it all for everyone. You're so right that he totally overshadowed the MJ tribute. Not everything has to be about you!! I liked how everytime his name was mentioned they boo'd!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users