Sign in to follow this  
slapsappyhappy

Travel Mugs or Stadium Cups??? (Moon Palace)

We used travel mugs (mini bubba kegs) as well. We decided not to do the logo because of timing, our budget and we wanted people to use them after our trip. We are also giving most of them out before we go so we don't have to pack another suitcase full of mugs. We use them all the time when we travel and I agree...they keep the drinks cold, sand out, have a handle, and no spilling with a lid!!

We used travel mugs (mini bubba kegs) as well. We decided not to do the logo because of timing, our budget and we wanted people to use them after our trip. We are also giving most of them out before we go so we don't have to pack another suitcase full of mugs. We use them all the time when we travel and I agree...they keep the drinks cold, sand out, have a handle, and no spilling with a lid!!

I am a huge advocate for the travel mugs. They were a huge hit with our wedding goers! Check out my planning thread for pix.

I purchased them from 4imprint - they were reasonable $, and came in very quickly!

I purchased stadium cups with our logo for the OOT bags they were a big hit! Everyone was using them down by the pool. I purchased a few lids with straws for the kids and the parents were so appreciative. We also used them for mixed drinks in the rooms, they came in so handy, not to mention they were less expensive. When I visit my friends and families I still our cups being used. I also purchased extra to use at the AHR.

We love our stadium cups. They can fit inside eachother for easy transport and they aren't too heavy!

Check them out along with our koozies!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Good Luck with the rest of our planning!

~ Erica