62 replies to this topic

#11 jesmcan

jesmcan
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:18 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Trinas79
    Hi everyone....

I've heard Samuel's name floated around here (first by Adriana) but I'm wondering if anyone has used him and has feedback. His pics are beautiful and prices VERY reasonable, so I'm just curious as to what he is like in person and the end results.

~Kerri
    Hi Kerri,

We booked Samuel. Looks like he will be at the Royal two nights in a row lol I am getting married on 11/12/10 :)

I just love that he is so responsive to my e-mails and questions. Above all his style was exactly what we were looking for. His rates were really great and at the time he was running a deal for the first ten that book.

He will be doing our rehersal dinner and wedding
    The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#12 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
    • 590 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:39 AM

This guy is gonna get famous!!! YAY I think I may be the first that we know of so my pictures will be all your 'test run' LOL
      His rates won't stay low. He is too good! I feel so lucky to have him capturing our wedding.

#13 olsontco

olsontco
      • 185 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:22 AM

I have booked Samuel Luna for my November 22, 2009 wedding... so I will definitely post pictures afterwards. I really like his style of photographs and I'm looking forward to working with him. We are doing the Soulful package so that he can take pictures of our Welcome Dinner the night before as well. So, if you can wait a month I will post a full review. :)

teri
        Soon to be Mrs. Howell

#14 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
        • 590 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:59 AM

Awesome!!!

#15 jesmcan

jesmcan
          • 1,091 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:01 PM

Thanks ladies I can't wait to see everyone pictures!!
            The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#16 missbliss85

missbliss85
            • 20 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:04 PM

Hi ladies! I'm glad to see more people are booking Sam - I'm hoping to book him for our April nuptials. I'm just waiting to find out whether he's been cleared by El Dorado Seaside (they are charging $500 for using an outside photographer!)

#17 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
              • 590 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:27 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by olsontco
                I have booked Samuel Luna for my November 22, 2009 wedding... so I will definitely post pictures afterwards. I really like his style of photographs and I'm looking forward to working with him. We are doing the Soulful package so that he can take pictures of our Welcome Dinner the night before as well. So, if you can wait a month I will post a full review. :)

teri
                You got married yesterday!!! Can't wait to hear how it all went and how working with Sam was. :)

#18 Lana~B

Lana~B
                • 8 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:02 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by svetayasofiya
                  You got married yesterday!!! Can't wait to hear how it all went and how working with Sam was. :)
                  Yes I CAN NOT wait to hear either

#19 olsontco

olsontco
                  • 185 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:04 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lana~B
                    Yes I CAN NOT wait to hear either
                    Hi girls! The wedding was fabulous. I wanted to definitely get back on here and let you guys know that Samuel was fantastic to work with. I, of course, have not seen the photos yet... but, as far as working with him he is absolutely wonderful. My family could not say enough about him. So, if you are thinking about it... BOOK HIM! I can't wait to share my photos with y'all. He let me know that he will have a slideshow available soon for me to share.

Let me know what questions you have!

teri
                    Soon to be Mrs. Howell

#20 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
                    • 590 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:11 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by olsontco
                      Hi girls! The wedding was fabulous. I wanted to definitely get back on here and let you guys know that Samuel was fantastic to work with. I, of course, have not seen the photos yet... but, as far as working with him he is absolutely wonderful. My family could not say enough about him. So, if you are thinking about it... BOOK HIM! I can't wait to share my photos with y'all. He let me know that he will have a slideshow available soon for me to share.

Let me know what questions you have!

teri
                      Oh that is so exciting! YAY I can't wait!! I'll bet your pictures are amazing. His portfolio is fantastic.
                      It's so important to work with someone nice, and that's just the feeling I got from him. Thanks for reporting in right away and congrats on your wedding!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users