Anyone used Samuel Luna??

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 Trinas79

Trinas79
  • 179 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 04:42 PM

Hi everyone....

I've heard Samuel's name floated around here (first by Adriana) but I'm wondering if anyone has used him and has feedback. His pics are beautiful and prices VERY reasonable, so I'm just curious as to what he is like in person and the end results.

~Kerri

#2 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
    • 590 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:55 AM

I found this:

Samuel Luna Photography Reviews & Ratings, Wedding Photography, North Dakota - Bismarck, Fargo, and surrounding areas

He seems awesome. I have booked him. If you can wait five months I'll certainly provide you with a review! :)

#3 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
      • 590 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:02 PM

Check out this too:

Samuel Luna - Mexico City, Estado De Mexico - Mexico - Wedding Photojournalist - Award Winning Mexico Wedding Photographer

#4 Trinas79

Trinas79
        • 179 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:37 AM

That''s great. I'm still deciding but let us know how it goes!

Kerri

#5 lnf_munchkin

lnf_munchkin
          • 168 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:25 PM

svetayasofiya - I'm booking him too . . . so I'll be very anxious to see your photos!

#6 Steve&Julia

Steve&Julia
            • 113 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 02:14 PM

i am debating on using him myself, its between him and taking someone from NY. I think we are leaning more towards him.
              Jewels

#7 Jacinda

Jacinda
              • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:36 PM

I am also in communication with Samuel, I will probably book him as well. His rates are very reasonable!

#8 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
                • 590 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:40 AM

He seems like a nice guy too. I think that is very important! I don't need some diva or a-hole with attitude ruining my wedding. I just wish he updated his Blog more, because his portfolio is amaaaazing!

#9 Steve&Julia

Steve&Julia
                  • 113 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:08 AM

I decided not to go with Samuel but with a photo journalist from where I live. i will be flying him down and that will still not cost as much as a photographer in Mexico and vendor fee's i hope i dont regret it but for now this feels right.

perla hasn't written to me in two weeks, I have to learn to just wait for her to get back to me. my invites will be ready soon and I am not sure whats next on my check list...DJ? i have 8 months or so.. can someone tell me what they are up to incase i'm forgeting something.
                    Jewels

#10 kwbride2010

kwbride2010
                    • 9 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:38 PM

I just decided to book Samuel as well. He has been VERY responsive to all of my emails (and I'm one of those people who expects email responses w/in 24 hours), was more than happy to provide references, and his pricing is MUCH better than other photographers (plus, his style of photography is EXACTLY what I had in mind). Even though I haven't heard much about him over this forum or elsewhere, I'm very sure he will do a great job. We're doing the "Joyful" package - as I love my dress too much to "trash" it and will have already done engagement pictures here.

Our wedding isn't until July - so have some time... if anyone uses him prior to then, please post pics!

Good luck all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users