Photo

Custom Cathedral length veil

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
  • 813 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:17 PM

**I can send more pics if you would like. Please see siggy pic for an idea**

Light Ivory
    Extra-full cut
    110" in lenth
    Pencil Edge
    Clear plastic comb

Please make an offer...free shipping!

#2 roo66

roo66
    • 1,001 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:57 PM

oh my gosh do you have an idea of what you would like?wouldnt want to offend x

#3 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
      • 813 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:48 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by roo66
        oh my gosh do you have an idea of what you would like?wouldnt want to offend x
        All and all I paid $65 for it. Its in perfect condition as I wore it once, for about 2 hours. I would not be offended if you offered anything less than $65

I posted it awhile ago with no takers for $50. How about $30? My only issue is shipping to Englad. I am not sure what the price would be for that?

#4 roo66

roo66
        • 1,001 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:00 PM

If you would be good enough to find out the cost of packaging i would love to buy it from you.I will understand if you find it to much trouble.Ive just asked Paul how much did he think it would be when i explained its a veil from america he said he didnt think it would be to much maybe $10 dollors? I can pay via pay pal if that helps.Im of to bed now as paul has been patiently waiting whilst ive been on here saying yer in a min hehe look forward to your reply and if it really is to much trouble i do i understand thanks and nite maria

#5 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
          • 813 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:13 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by roo66
            If you would be good enough to find out the cost of packaging i would love to buy it from you.I will understand if you find it to much trouble.Ive just asked Paul how much did he think it would be when i explained its a veil from america he said he didnt think it would be to much maybe $10 dollors? I can pay via pay pal if that helps.Im of to bed now as paul has been patiently waiting whilst ive been on here saying yer in a min hehe look forward to your reply and if it really is to much trouble i do i understand thanks and nite maria
            Hey!! Sorry about that, I have problems sometimes at work and this site...but its like $12.00 for shipping and I don't mind shipping it. It would be a total of $42. Is that ok? Send me your e-mail and address and I will send you an invoice. I can get it out to you on Monday if you would like.

#6 brandynd

brandynd
            • 221 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 09:28 PM

If your deal falls through I would love to buy this from you!
              There is no better gift that can be given than the gift of ones self.

#7 blumenthale

blumenthale
              • 242 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:31 PM

Hey, i'll buy it if your other deals fall thru and pay for shipping.
                PS I saw your flicker pictures and I just hired Brian as my photographer.

#8 islandbride317

islandbride317
                • 1,866 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 11:39 PM

Hope someone took your veil off your hands, Julie!

And I wanted to mention, your gorgeous photos were also a part of what helped me to make my decision to go with Brian Nejedly photography, as well.....thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users