Photo

Florist Referral in Cancun?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Maritza919

Maritza919
  • 421 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:51 PM

Euforia looks amazing! Hopefully I can use them :)

#22 purplesun

purplesun
    • 7 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:16 PM

The quality of work from Euforia was A+++++++++++! I had my CA planner go over every detail and they delivered flawlessly! This picture doesnt do the arrangements justice! Everyone said they havent seen better work from a florist. They were awesome!DSCN1400.JPG

#23 tngirl

tngirl
      • 15 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:48 PM

Amazing! Where did you have your ceremony/ reception. Beautiful work

#24 CamilleA

CamilleA
        • 83 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:51 PM

Outstanding!! 

Selling my Monique Lhuillier Sunday Rose - perfect condition - PM message if interested

#25 purplesun

purplesun
          • 7 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:04 PM

Ceremony and reception we're at Le Meridien Resort and Spa. Everything there was perfect. We initially planned on having both the ceremony and reception in the gazebo but... in this case the florist needed more that one hour for the switch and set up. So we ended up getting married on the... upper level? Cant think of the name now but gorgeous views. Then had the cocktail hour in the lounge which was beautiful. Then, dinner and dancing until 11pm in the gazebo. And finally the rest of the reception in their ballroom. Sounds busy, I know, but everything worked out perfectly and nobody was bored! Its a smaller resort so everything is nearby. The only real complaint... the cake. Edible but not good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users