leaving tomorrow- my last post!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

• 3,848 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:28 AM

wow- i have read so many girls "last post" and now it feels so weird to be writing mine. We leave for Houston tomorrow and Cabo on Tuesday- i am not sure if we are going to have internet access tomorrow so i am going to go ahead and write this today (i will be around doing last minute stuff all day- so you havent really heard the last of me yet!)
    how do i even to begin to say thank you. planning a destiation wedding would have been impossible if i hadnt found this forum. i chose my resort, photog, invitations, .....EVERYTHING based upon recomendations from you guys and i could not be more appreciative. and it thrills me to see this site to grow to where we are now because i rememeber the 20-30 of us on the old forum and now we have 200 members (right?)
    thanks girls so much- i feel like i have really gotten to "know" so many of you and am so excited to come back and share my wedding day with you all. so thanks again girls- i will be back on July 5th!!!!
    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users