Photo

My Rasharna is HERE!!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 blumenthale

blumenthale
  • 242 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 06:24 PM

OMG That is such a kick ass dress. If I didn't have mine, I would get it! Love the pokadots.

#32 Taylorbride

Taylorbride
    • 174 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:52 AM

I'm so excited for you. It looks great!

#33 MObride09

MObride09
      • 186 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:58 PM

Beautiful! It makes your waist look so teeny tiny!

#34 chocolatedrop04

chocolatedrop04
        • 62 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 07:16 PM

Its Gorgeous!!!! I love it!!!!!

#35 islandbride317

islandbride317
          • 1,866 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 12:36 AM

Oh, ADELAIDE!!!

You look phenomenal, lady! Wow, what a fun take to add the subtle polka dots (very fashion-forward, IMO) and you just can't go wrong with a Maggie, right?! Your dress looks to me like something right out of "Sex and the City".....except you're more splendid than Carrie Bradshaw any day in that gorgeous gown! CONGRATULATIONS

#36 adelaide

adelaide
            • 200 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 12:58 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by islandbride317
              Oh, ADELAIDE!!!

You look phenomenal, lady! Wow, what a fun take to add the subtle polka dots (very fashion-forward, IMO) and you just can't go wrong with a Maggie, right?! Your dress looks to me like something right out of "Sex and the City".....except you're more splendid than Carrie Bradshaw any day in that gorgeous gown! CONGRATULATIONS
              Aww thanks Christie! It actually reminds me a little of your gown - the flow etc. I guess it's the Maggie thing!

Anyhow, thanks everyone for the kind words!! I seriously appreciate them!

#37 ACH2009

ACH2009
              • 330 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:12 PM

Beautiful dress. I love it!
                Our Pro Pic slideshow by Tammy B Photography
                http://www.tammybpho...index2.php?v=v1

Our Pro Pic slideshow by Melissa Green Photographyhttp://www.melissagr....php#/featured/

#38 BlackCherry

BlackCherry
                • 27 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:52 PM

OMG!!!!! I LOVE it!!!

I have been looking to try on this dress EVERYWHERE! Where did you buy it?
                  Please help us win our Wedding Photography by voting for HEATHER & MIKE: BARNYARD BLISS at www.winmywedding.ca

#39 adelaide

adelaide
                  • 200 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:54 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by BlackCherry
                    OMG!!!!! I LOVE it!!!

I have been looking to try on this dress EVERYWHERE! Where did you buy it?
                    Hi!

I bought it at Promises and Lace :: Promises and Lace Burlington in Burlington. But, I didn't get to try it on before I ordered it. There just isn't a sample anywhere, so I took the plunge and placed the order. The lady that owns the salon gave me the fabulous option of picking another gown in her shop if I wasn't 100% happy with the Rasharna when it came in. (which proved to be a non issue anyhow )

Good luck with your search!!

A

#40 BlackCherry

BlackCherry
                    • 27 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:29 PM

Thanks Adelaide!

I think I'll go check out that store, that's a pretty good deal in case you didn't love it!!

I REALLY want the dress in the Champagne/Ivory colour. I'm still a little nervous about just ordering the dress without trying it on (only because there have been a few dresses that I loved in pictures, but not once I had them on).

My plan is to keep trying on similar dresses and if I still keep coming back to the Rasharna, I'm just going to order it :)
                      I do also love the RSM1038 from the Sottero Midgley collection. I saw another bride here tried it on & it looked amazing, so I want to find that one as well!

Thanks again, I'll keep you posted on what I decide!
                      Please help us win our Wedding Photography by voting for HEATHER & MIKE: BARNYARD BLISS at www.winmywedding.ca

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users