Seawatch Wedding Planner

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 charie0123

• 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 12:14 AM

Has anyone used Seawatch as their wedding planner? How do they compare to a professional wedding planners like Paradise Dream Wedding? Are the professional wedding planners worth the extra money? Are they that much better than using Seawatch directly? Thanks for all your help!

#2 almostmrshoward

• 5 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:05 PM

Hi Charie,

I am using the Seawatch wedding planner as we speak. My wedding date is April 2, 2010. So far, I would say that I am not impressed. They only communicate through e-mail and I've had to follow-up several times on items that they "forgot to respond to". Because I'm sticking to a strict budget, I'm not using a professional wedding coordinator, but I AM having to do alot of legwork myself.

Hope this helps!

#3 katieoliver04

• 6 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 10:01 PM

I thought about using just the seawatch planner, however they have just transitioned into having new owners, so I was a bit nervous.
        I booked with Lori from Tropical Maui weddings, and she is fantastic! Great price (flat rate) and she has called me about 5 times to chat, rather than email and this was all before I sent in my $.
        I would highley recommend her!
        Hope this helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users