Sign in to follow this  
caporrone

Rings are in!!

I am soooo excited - it is officially 30 days til our wedding at the Grand Lido Negril, Jamaica and I just got a call from our jeweler today that both of our rings are in!!! Marc got a Tungston ring - it is super nice. it had come in a few weeks ago and was a little too big (they run big) so they returned it no problem and hopefully it will fit perfect. My ring was custom made because Macr had got me a gorgeous 1.5K pear cut diamond with channel setting in platinum. there was nothing that would sit flush to the ring so we had something made and I can not wait to go tomrorow and try it on!! I will upload a pic for all to see

~Courte

Yay! congrats! I had to have mine special ordered for my size too and had to wait a month so I understand how excited you are right now that they are FINALLY in!

CONGRATS, Courte! What an amazing feeling to know that your rings (which are one of the most important parts of the entire wedding, after all!) will be safe in your happy-little-bride-to-be hands as soon as you are able to go and pick them up! One more MAJOR thing off your list....whew, what a relief!

YEA!!! Can't wait to see your bling-tastic rings! wink.gif