80 replies to this topic

#61 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 14 September 2009 - 03:36 PM

SHUT THE F UP! omg erika i didnt know about this, so scary! im so glad you are ok, and you sound pretty upbeat, so thats good. holy shite ive got chills!

what a sweet thing for the girls to do, i <3 bdw! so happy you've made some wonderful friends to cheer you up!

please keep us posted on your progress! and try not to worry about things, like if you have bruising, etc, photoshop is a wonderful creation and your photog can fix you up! thank goodness you've got almost a couple months left, so you can rest and get back to your gorgeous self!

oh, and now at least you will have lots of chill time to work on wedding projects! fun!

#62 Taylorbride

Taylorbride
  • 174 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 03:59 PM

Erika, I am prayer for you a speedy recovery. Hang in there and things will work out. Someone once told me that "God never gives you more than you can handle." and although this is really crappy and we don't understand it, you can handle it and it will all work out.

These woman on BDW are amazing.

#63 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:26 PM

Thanks Everyone, I am truly looking better each day.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Abbie
      SHUT THE F UP! omg erika i didnt know about this, so scary! im so glad you are ok, and you sound pretty upbeat, so thats good. holy shite ive got chills!

what a sweet thing for the girls to do, i <3 bdw! so happy you've made some wonderful friends to cheer you up!

please keep us posted on your progress! and try not to worry about things, like if you have bruising, etc, photoshop is a wonderful creation and your photog can fix you up! thank goodness you've got almost a couple months left, so you can rest and get back to your gorgeous self!

oh, and now at least you will have lots of chill time to work on wedding projects! fun!
      Abbie- you are such a sweetie!!!!! Thanks, it was so crazy, I am luck I have enough time to heal, and the BDW girls are amazing, I cant even begin to tell you how much they spoiled me.

#64 Jess

Jess
      • 4,455 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:48 PM

Erika I'm so sorry about your accident - even more sad I was out of town and couldn't contribute. Feel better!!! We are thinking of you :)

#65 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:54 PM

Thanks Jess! Lets not forget you already sent me the ring!!! That was so generous of you!

#66 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 02:34 PM

Just an update!

I got some temporary teeth yesterday just in time for my shower tomorrow! I am so excited. The black eyes are starting to dissapear too. So that just leave the wound in my upper lip when my front teeth went thru, but other than that most of the scabs and bruising is dissapearing.

#67 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 02:52 PM

So glad to hear you are healing nicely!!! Thanks for the update!!

#68 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,369 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 03:26 PM

for teeth just in time for your shower!!

#69 ~Angela~

~Angela~
                • 4,172 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 03:51 PM

Yay for new teeth!! And your shower! :)

#70 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
                  • 719 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 04:00 PM

Sorry to hear about the accident, especially soo close to your BIG day!Im glad that you are healing and that you were able to go to the shower looking good! Continued blessings for a speedy recovery. That was very sweet what the BDW girls did 4 u! So sweet!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users