80 replies to this topic

#51 KristinaM

• VIP Member
  • 3,082 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 11 September 2009 - 12:23 PM

Erika- I'm so so sorry to hear about your accident.

I hope your awesome care package helps you on your way to speedy recovery!

So sweet girls- BDW girls are the best!

#52 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by stacey
    Yeah Erika Im so glad you liked it. Andi, Thank you for delivering, your Awesome!!
    So I was talking to my mom about you today, and how bad I felt that this happend to you right before your wedding. And she said something that I took to heart. She said, "you know, society has changed the way we look at love, its not about how pretty we look on our wedding day. Its about how much those 2 people love eachother, the marriage that they will have in the future." She is so right, I couldnt help but to think about what you said about E and how he had been with you through this horrible accident. Its truly about the love, not the way you may look.
    Love you lots!!!!!!
    Awwe, this just brought tears to my eyes!!! Evan has been amazing thru all this and I know1000000% that I am marrying the most caring and senstive man. He told me last night he missed getting ad giving kisses, it was so heartfelt a sweet.

THANK YOU EVERYONE !!! All of these positive vibes are working I am looking better each day. Stitches are scehduled to come out on Monday from my nose and upper lip so that is good. I may also even have some temporary fake teeth for my bridal shower on the 20th.

#53 hockeymom97

• 2,458 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:36 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about your accident But I just had to comment on how super sweet the BDW brides were for putting together the care package. Just goes to show how truly caring the members on this forum really are!! What a kind gesture to all of you that helped in putting that together :) :)
      Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#54 JOSIE

• 1,792 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:25 PM

Erika- You're so deserving and I'm so happy for you! The girls in the box & on the forum are truly the best!!!!!!

I didn't know about the gift but am so happy and grateful that girls like this exist to pull us out of our worst times!!!!!!!

Get Well Soon XOXO!

#55 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:20 PM

OMG that's so nice!!!! I wish I would have known about the gift, I would have contributed. Anyway, I do wish you the best, speedy recovery!! *hugs*

#56 JGAMMAGIRL77

• 427 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:59 PM

Erika, OMG.....I didn't realize that you got in an accident. First of all, I'm glad that you are okay inspite of your injuries but it makes me really sad to know that you had an accident!!! I will keep you in my prayers and ask for a speedy recovery!!!

#57 kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,921 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:51 AM

I am so sorry about your accident! I really hope you have a speedy recovery... and that you pick out a kickass nose!

#58 Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,368 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 10:47 AM

Oh Erika, I'm so sorry this happened! I wish I had known. We do have some awesome girls on BDW. Great job ladies! Have a safe and speedy recovery Erika!

#59 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,513 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 12:12 PM

Erika, so sorry about your accident! I am glad that Evan is taking such good care of you too!! That care package was so sweet from the BDW girls! That is awesome! Hope you are starting to feel better! HUGS!!!!

#60 ChelseaRose

• 139 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 12:25 PM

Erika - I'm so sorry to hear about your accident, I had no idea! I'm so happy to hear you are making serious progress and I hope the stitches come out smoothly and everything heals well. It's so nice to know you have a FI at your side that cares more about how you feel about each other than how you look : )

It's so nice to know how much support there is for our fellow BDW ladies!! Truly awesome work!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users