• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#21 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:50 PM

Thanks Steph- you guys 10000% spoiled me!!

#22 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
    • Banned
    • 3,639 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:58 PM

YAY im so happy you like it.

Stacey and Andi are the best. You guys are so great for getting this going for Erika.

I am so happy to be able to be a part of something that cheers you up. HUGE HUGS.

#23 *Lo*

*Lo*
      • 2,993 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:08 PM

Yay I'm so happy that it brightened your day a bit!! We were all seriously in shock when we heard what happened. Honestly I gasped and freaked out for a good 30 minutes. I'm glad you are feeling a bit better and I wish you a speedy recovery :)

#24 KarenM

KarenM
        • 1,920 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:39 PM

Oh, Erika! I'm so sorry to hear about your accident but thank God it wasn't worse!!! I hope you have a very speedy recovery and that they gave you lots of good pain meds!
          Let us know if you need anything!!

Seriously, the women on this forum are amazing. Way to come thru girls!!

#25 karenk77

karenk77
          • 369 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:40 PM

OMGGGGGGG i feel so bad for you, so sorry that had to happen and its amazing that you talk about it in such good spirits
            How did it happen?

Wish you a speedy recovery!

#26 jenniebey

jenniebey
            • 842 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:44 PM

Erika, I'm so sorry to hear about your accident!!! That is horrible news anytime, but before your wedding?!

That is so sweet that they all pooled together to get you a get well gift. Aren't the girls on BDW amazing?

I wish you a speedy recovery and hope that your new nose looks as good and maybe even better than your old one.

Hugs!!

#27 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 12:03 AM

Glad you like it Erika! I went and got the stuff and delivered it since I am in Denver too but Stacey was the one to get the ball rolling on getting it together! thanks Stacey!

I truly couldn't believe how much great things we were able to get for you Erika! Hope it brightened your day and now you can both go shopping AND have a spa day! (and maybe now E won't think that having internet friends is so crazy after all! )

#28 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                • 5,649 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 12:49 AM

Yay!!! I'm SOOOOO thrilled that you love your surprise Erika! I really hope that it cheered you up a bit, and as Andi said, maybe will convince a certain FI of yours that having internet friends isn't as "silly" as it sounds

Thanks so much to Andi AND Stacey for their hard work getting this all put together, you girls rock!!

#29 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,853 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:12 AM

Yeah Erika Im so glad you liked it. Andi, Thank you for delivering, your Awesome!!
                    So I was talking to my mom about you today, and how bad I felt that this happend to you right before your wedding. And she said something that I took to heart. She said, "you know, society has changed the way we look at love, its not about how pretty we look on our wedding day. Its about how much those 2 people love eachother, the marriage that they will have in the future." She is so right, I couldnt help but to think about what you said about E and how he had been with you through this horrible accident. Its truly about the love, not the way you may look.
                    Love you lots!!!!!!
                    Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#30 bride2010

bride2010
                    • 424 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:07 AM

OMG...I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to you, but I'm glad to hear you're doing well! That was truly an awesome thing they did for you...very sweet.

Happy (and quick) recovery!
                      http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
                      26 Booked + Bride & Groom
                      "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users