Sign in to follow this  
Erika J

Thank you amazing BDW Friends!!!!!!

awww hon, i had no idea. BDW is filled with so many amazing women! that is a great care package and i truly hope it helps you heal. take care of yourself girly, you've got a fabulous wedding to look forward too!!! hug2.gif

erika,im so sorry to hear about your accident.it would have been bad enough but so close to your wedding makes it worse.hope you go on ok lots of hugs+kisses

these ladies are great they go to lengths for us that they don,t have to.thankyou

I am sorry you have to go thru all this. But am extrememly happy and pround of the way everything turned out with our BDW group. I do have one complaint ladies, how did you ladies set this up . I would have love to contribute to such a worthy cause. Watch girls they are very sneaky. I am all the time and saw no hint of this going on.

I am glad the package was able to pick you and keep you going. When unexpected things like this happen it is always extra special.

I'm so sorry to hear about your bike accident! What an awful thing to have happen to you. But what a great thing your friends on BDW did for you!

Wishing you a speedy recovery! All the best.

Erika, we love you love.gif. Glad you liked it, you definitely deserve it!! Thank you Stacey and Andi for the hard work you put into making the arrangements! Erika get some rest. You seriously are a trooper.

Aww Erika, I am sorry to hear about the accident. BDW ladies definitely know how to support and cheer a girl up. How sweet of those of you to send her a care package! Wishing you a speedy recovery!!! You are going to have an amazing wedding despite this!