Sign in to follow this  
MTWEST

Hello ladies!!!!

I AM GETTING MARRIED IN OCTOBER 2010, MY FIANCE AND I ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY FINDING A REASONABLE WEDDING PACKAGE, CAN ANYONE SUGGEST AN ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT THAT IS NOT IN CANCUN, RIV MAYA. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CHATS. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY......smile03.gif

Congratulations and welcome!! I'm taking a cruise for my wedding/honeymoon - I can pass on info other things, just not an all-inclusive resort...sorry! BUT you'll find tons of other info here so no worries!

hey welcome.. im also getting married on october 2010.

FI and I are getting married in Melia Caribe Tropical, in Punta Cana its an AI and offers a free wedding package for 12 guest which is great for us.. there are many resorts that offer different packages depending on what it is youre looking for..

good luck and happy planning

Congratulations and welcome to the forums! I hear the new Dreams Riviera resort has some deals right now. You might want to make an inquiry with them. This is not Dreams Cancun or Dreams Tulum... but a new one here in the Mayan Riviera!

Best of luck.

Congratulations and Welcome to the forum! There is a Dreams Resort in Punta Cana, DR as well. I felt that their wedding packages were reasonable when I was researching online. But like others said, depends what you are looking for.