Photo

Stacey Clarke

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 BlueMoonGirl

BlueMoonGirl
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:17 AM

Hi Delgadot: My fiance likes both Marcia and Stacey, but we both think Stacey is a bit more artistic. But the unlimited time package seems less stressful. He said that I can decide!

#22 delgadot

delgadot
    • 284 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:35 AM

If you are really unsure between the two maybe you can have a close friend or family member view both web sites dont tell them how your feelling and see which photog they choose...sometimes you need someone else's view to point out things you may not have thought about! Good Luck! 

#23 redginger

redginger
      • 360 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:36 PM

We're thinking of hiring Stacey Clarke for a Trash The Dress session. Has anyone used her just for this and how much did she charged you (if you don't mind sharing)? Thank you!

#24 OneLove420

OneLove420
        • 31 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 04:44 PM

if you look at stacey's website and contact her will email you her pricelist. sorry i do not have mine anymore.

April 20, 2011
          Negril, Jamaica

#25 booschmit

booschmit
          • 43 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:38 AM

We just got back from our wedding. Stacey Clarke took all the pics and was seriously AMAZING!! We had 60 guests so it could have been a bit challenging but she was awesome. SHe brought a fellow photographer Geoffrey with her as well. All our guests commented how great a job she did. I was so relaxed with Stacey. She also did our TTD the next morning. she was worth every dime. Do not hesistate to book Stacey....she wont let you down! 

#26 delgadot

delgadot
            • 284 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by booschmit 

We just got back from our wedding. Stacey Clarke took all the pics and was seriously AMAZING!! We had 60 guests so it could have been a bit challenging but she was awesome. SHe brought a fellow photographer Geoffrey with her as well. All our guests commented how great a job she did. I was so relaxed with Stacey. She also did our TTD the next morning. she was worth every dime. Do not hesistate to book Stacey....she wont let you down! 

@ booschmit- Thank you so much for the comments on Stacey! I booked her for my July 2012 wedding and I am so excited to hear such great reviews! Where did you get married?

#27 booschmit

booschmit
              • 43 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:00 AM

@delgadot- You will not be disappointed that you booked Stacey! She is AMAZING! After communicating with her even online I felt very comfortable and had no worries. I got married at the RIU in Ocho RIos- we loved it there!!! I also loved doing the "trash the dress" the next morning. If you are getting married in ocho rios, we went to a place called coyaba gardens/waterfalls for the trash the dress...was just beautiful! any questions, feel free to contact me. Enjoy the wedding planning...a destination wedding in Jamaica was perfect!!!!

#28 delgadot

delgadot
                • 284 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:25 AM

@ booschmidt- I saw pictures of a TTD shoot Stacey did in Coyaba Gardens and OMG those pictures were gorgeous!!! I am always checking her facebook page for recent weddings she has done I will have to keep an eye out for yours. I am sure they are going to be awesome!

#29 booschmit

booschmit
                  • 43 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:12 AM

ours are "Eric and Brenda" She only has a few teaser pics on her FB page. We wont get ours back from her for about 2-3 weeks she thought. She was AMAZNG and so easy to work with. COyaba gardens was beautiful...where can you get into a waterfall to take wedding pics. crazy good!

#30 redginger

redginger
                    • 360 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:58 PM

Congrats! May I ask how many hours you booked with Stacey on your wedding day? We'll probably have about the same number of guests, and uncertain how many hours we need. We're also looking at TTD the next day...how many hours does that include? If you'd be willing to share how much she charges, I'd really appreciate (feel free to PM if that's better). Thanks so much!

Originally Posted by booschmit 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users