Photo

Stacey Clarke

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 amqueens

amqueens
  • 452 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:58 PM

Can anyone share how much they paid and what they got? Thanks!
    - Anne-Marie

#12 divadivine25

divadivine25
    • 427 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 05:00 AM

Love, love, loved Stacey!!!!

She did an amazing job on my wedding pictures, all 700 or so of them. What else is there to say?

#13 OneLove420

OneLove420
      • 31 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:18 PM

just wondering... how many hours did anyone book stacey clarke for on their wedding day? I booked her for 5 hours. My wedding starts at 4pm, I'm mainly interested in getting a few prep photos for me, my fiance, and wedding party, pre-ceremony before the ceremony photos before, ceremony, detail photos, a few post-ceremony, and reception photos.

Woow seems like I'm asking for alot but will 5 hrs actually be enough?

Please let me know I'm wonder what time I should ask her to come and make sure she stays enough into the reception. What times did you guys book her for when you used her?

April 20, 2011
        Negril, Jamaica

#14 delgadot

delgadot
        • 284 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:42 AM

I really love Stacey's work as well! She is so responsive and seems like such a sweeet heart. I think 5 hours should be good enough but maybe you can ask her. I am considering her 5 hour package as well for the same kinds of photography shots you mentioned:)

#15 Kristy28

Kristy28
          • 160 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:26 PM

I am also considering booking Stacey and I am wondering also if 5 hours will be enough....I think 10 hrs is a lot but I am not sure that 5 hrs will be enough.,...lol

Wedding booked for December 12, 2012 at the RIU Ocho Rio....cannot wait.....it will be the best day of our lives

#16 delgadot

delgadot
            • 284 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:59 PM

@kristy28- Stacey seems like such a sweet person you should talk to her and see if you can negotiate an extra hour or two I am sure she can customize a package for you! After all she works for herself :)

Also on a side note I love your wedding date It's my birthday!!:)

#17 Kristy28

Kristy28
              • 160 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:14 AM

Thank you...she actually did make a package for me which had more hours (7) which I think is perfect for us.

Wedding booked for December 12, 2012 at the RIU Ocho Rio....cannot wait.....it will be the best day of our lives

#18 delgadot

delgadot
                • 284 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:54 AM

Good I am glad it worked out for u:) I will hopefully be meeting her this Memorial Day week-end I am going to Jamaica for a site visit:)

#19 BlueMoonGirl

BlueMoonGirl
                  • 64 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:47 PM

I really love Stacey's work, but also like Marcia E. Roberts too. I'm trying to make a decision soon about a photographer and it's really difficult! Marcia offers unlimited time for a similar package offered by Stacey. Seems like a no-brainer about going with the unlimited time, but I still haven't been able to make a decision!

#20 delgadot

delgadot
                    • 284 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:40 AM

Yeah deciding on the photographer is tough because once everything is all said and done all we will have are our pictures! Have you asked your FI for his opinion?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users