Photo

Plane Hijacked out of Cancun

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
  • 341 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:24 AM

So one crazy guy with no weapon who believed there was a satantic influence with the number 999 and an impending earthquake he wanted to warn the Mexican president? There are crazies everywhere - but poor Mexico!
    http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#42 swocanadianbride

swocanadianbride
    • 55 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:51 AM

Mexico is very safe...we let violence into our country every day through our border... All we need to keep in mind is to pray for our pm to think before he acts and keep canada as canada...

For you ladies following me to mexico to be wed... Enjoy becos we could only dream to live in a country such as that...
      Elena

#43 dolphin

dolphin
      • 39 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:27 AM

Well ladies everything happens in 3's. I had a feeling there would be one more disaster. First the gang wars, than the swine flu, now this. Hopefuly this is one time thing like I am sure it is. I can't wait to get all the phone calls from my family and friends. I am getting married in January so I am sure this will be blown over by than. I am just hoping it is not a rough hurricane season in Cancun. I thought that was going to be number 3---never would have guessed a hijacking. UUUGGGHHHHH

#44 ~Katie~

~Katie~
        • 1,225 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:55 AM

this was awful, but I'm lucky I'm in the UK as it didn't make the news over here so thankfully none of my party have heard about it - and that's how I plan to keep it!! I couldn't cope with any more moaning!!

I'm glad everyone got out unhurt.

#45 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,368 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:41 AM

I had to laugh at 9-9-09 being the Satanic number 666 if turned upside-down. Actually, it would be 6066. It always bothers me when one crazy person makes a whole religion look bad.

#46 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
            • 266 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:47 AM

Jennifer I absolutly love your pitty picture. Adorable. I love pitties myself. They just have a bad rep. :P

#47 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
              • 657 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:21 AM

Thank!!! I love them too!
                Cory & Jennifer
                March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#48 mc5363

mc5363
                • 315 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:38 AM

It was an Aeromexico flight leaving Cancun to Mexico City. I believe the plane was hijacked by Bolivian terrorists on the tarmac in Mexico City.

#49 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                  • 5,078 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:05 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mc5363
                    It was an Aeromexico flight leaving Cancun to Mexico City. I believe the plane was hijacked by Bolivian terrorists on the tarmac in Mexico City.
                    Actually no...it was a one man job...a religious fanatic who believed that he got divine intervention from god so he had to do it.

#50 PaulSchrank

PaulSchrank
                    • Vendor
                    • 237 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:21 PM

Seems to me that AeroMexico followed protocol to a tee and resolved the situation quickly and without drama. Bravo to AeroMexico and the officials at the Mexico City Airport.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users