#61 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:17 AM

My feelings exactly!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
    I'll miss her as a choreographer, not so much as a personality or whatever because most of the time she comes across as really stuck up and full of herself. Just my two cents.
    I didn't finish watching this week's yet, but I can't wait for the competition to start for real, it seems like there are tons fo really good dancers!

#62 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,369 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:46 PM

YAY so glad auditions are over...im so ready for the real dancing to begin!

Erin - i know that girl's ankle was NASTY!!!

Ya ill only miss her choreography...as a judge she made me cringe a little

#63 *Karla*

*Karla*
      • 4,854 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:32 PM

I'm kinda sad, I'll def miss her choreography!

#64 Jessica

Jessica
        • VIP Member
        • 11,939 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 01:13 AM

I just caught up with this thread. I'm not too sad to hear about Mia leaving. Ever since she was such a major bee-yotch to Brandon (did I get his name right?) last year I've been done with her.

Oh, and for the record, I was totally drooling over the blue-eyed headband wearing B-Boy with ear plugs. Yummy. Then again I am really attracted to that dirty boy look. I have issues.

#65 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,921 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:37 AM

Darn it!!!! Actually, I liked her as a judge. Personally, I thought she was honest and thoughtful in her critiques. She may have come accross as harsh... but it made the dancer work harder and be better.

#66 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:26 PM

I'm just catching up.

#1 - Don't forget to watch / set your DVRs! Tomorrow is the Top 20! I admit when I started this post, I thought it was Wednesday. Oops! I guess I'll be prepared!

#2 - I'm sad to see Mia go! I really liked her. I hope she comes back as a guest judge or guest choreographer at least.

I've also heard rumors that Paula Abdul will be a guest judge. I can't imagine her and Mary together!

Did anyone see the story about Mary's marriage? So sad!

#67 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:28 PM

I didn't see anything about Mary's marriage (off to google it now), but maybe that would explain why she's been so loopy and droppy this year.

Here's a link - http://tv.msn.com/su....age-nightmare/

#68 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,504 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 11:07 AM

So we have our Top 20!!!
                  So You Think You Can Dance - Top 20 Finalists Revealed

I was really excited that the married couple wasn't split up!

I'm also glad they took Bianca the tapper. That poor girl has made it to Vegas 3-4 times. It would just seem wrong to cut her again!

As I understand it on Monday they are going to do a 'Meet the Cast' type show. Each dancer will do a solo, work in groups, and be introduced to their partner. On Tuesday, a 2-hour epidose, they will perform as partners and 1 couple will be eliminated. Phone in votes will be for the Top 18.

Baseball is screwing up the schedule this year so watch for wacky dates!

I'm hoping for another great start to the season like there was last year. So much of the dancers' success seems to be tied to who is partnered with whom. It will be interesting for sure. If B-Boy and Soccer player are paired together that could be disasterous!

I'm wondering if/when Mia will make the announcement she is leaving? DH was wondering if she was sick because she shaved her head and mentioned last night that she was having a really rough time.

#69 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 11:34 AM

Oh I didn't watch it yet... But I need to know, did the girl who busted her ankle up last week make it thru? She was a cutie.

ETA: Nevermind, I see that site lists them and she made it!

#70 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 9,504 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 11:46 AM

Car, sorry to spoil it for you!

Honestly, we FFed thru a lot of it! I didn't care about the individual reactions, I just wanted to see who made it.

Oh and watch for the Best Friends segment. It was a little weird, LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users