• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#41 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
  • 657 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
    Autmn - aw, that's awesome!!! I'm totally jealous!! :)

Erin - Yay, I heart Adam! That's fantastic news!

I hope that ballet guy from (Miami I think) who tried out last season but wasn't chosen for the top 20 because he was still under contract with his ballet company decides to audition again (if he's allowed to this time). I think he'd be amazing on the show!

Man I remember this guy from last year he was amazing and it was so sad to see that they wouldnt let him out of his contract. I am like you and I hope he can come back this year!!
    Cory & Jennifer
    March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#42 autjo

autjo
    • 2,182 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:21 PM

Ditto Yael. He thinks he is the only person in the world that makes up words.

#43 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
      • 5,649 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:25 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by YaelM
        As long as Little C never becomes a permanent judge...i cant stand him!
        lol why whatever to you mean Yael?!?! You mean you DON'T like to hear how everything is "buck" every 5 seconds?!?!?

Yeah, that shit's totally annoying hahaha.

#44 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,369 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:28 PM

Have u guys noticed that these auditions they show a lot less of the annoying freaky ppl...i like it much better this way

#45 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:48 PM

I need a 4th judge. I want to see Mia cry and Tasty Oreo go off on someone! Lil C is not my fav but I acutally think his made up words are funny!

I dont know if Asian Ballet Guy will be back. Auditions started immediately after Vegas week while the first part of the summer season was still going on. I'm sure he's still under contract.

I also want Natalie to come back and kick some contemporary A$$! I felt so bad when she choked last year!

#46 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
            • 1,326 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:49 PM

Agree looking forward to seeing what they bring this time around! I love Mia .. and Sonya... love love love!

#47 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
              • 5,649 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:34 PM

I agree Erin, I really hope that Natalie tries again...I like her!

#48 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,504 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 04:43 PM

So was it just me or was Mary drunk for day 1 of auditions?

Either that or she hadn't slept at all. She looked like hell and was slurring her words. I mean I know they were doing the real show in Cali then flying around to the different audition site but man, she was zanier than usual.

I also found the b-boy at the beginning (was in a car accident, huge ear plug things) to be oddly hot in a dirty way. His eyes were amazing, so blue!

I also loved Adam's what not to do dance moves. It's great when the judges actually dance!

And Red-Bull Boy?!?! OMG I was LOL-ing at him!

#49 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
                  • 657 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 07:02 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ErinB
                    So was it just me or was Mary drunk for day 1 of auditions?

Either that or she hadn't slept at all. She looked like hell and was slurring her words. I mean I know they were doing the real show in Cali then flying around to the different audition site but man, she was zanier than usual.

I also found the b-boy at the beginning (was in a car accident, huge ear plug things) to be oddly hot in a dirty way. His eyes were amazing, so blue!

I also loved Adam's what not to do dance moves. It's great when the judges actually dance!

And Red-Bull Boy?!?! OMG I was LOL-ing at him!
                    That was the first question FI asked has she been drink because she seem drunk. I was like well it is N.O. she is either drunk or really hung over.

I so know what you are saying about the B-boy. His eyes were to die for,
                    Cory & Jennifer
                    March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#50 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                    • 2,287 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:54 AM

I know this is sorta late, but I couldn't believe the red bull guy. I thought for sure he was going to either collapse or die! lol No one should ever drink that much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users