"So You Think You Can Dance" Fall 2009

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#31 boscobel

• VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:36 AM

I caught last nights show cuz we finally have TV again! yay!! Erin, I feel ya on the tears for the same sex couple and the deaf girl. They were really good and I got a mini crush on teh b-boy. Cutie.

#32 Jessica

• VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:40 AM

I'm usually not a big fan of the audtion episodes because I just like to get the show started! But I like some of the more interesting audtions. Some people are just freaks!!! I do hope the hearing impaired girl (I wish I knew her name!) makes it all the way. I think that would be awesome.

#33 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:30 AM

OMG carly, that b-boy is F-I-N-E!!!! lol

#34 jk1101

• 2,582 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:06 AM

Reluctant Beach Bride _ I love Adam too - very excited that he will be a permanent judge!

I thought the same sex couple was fantastic - I remember there being one at the auditions last season but these 2 were so great and did bring a bit of a tear.

The hearing impaired girl - while I think she was very brave and an impressive dancer- I didn't think her dancing was on a par with some of the others.

The b-boy - amazing - I wish I could have that kind of body strength.

#35 autjo

• 2,182 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:26 AM

Hey girls! Guess what I got for my birthday... tickets to the Top 10 Tour that is coming in November :o) Yipeeee for great FIs!!!

#36 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:33 PM

OMG So jealous! I would love to see the live show!

I'm ready for the Top 20. I know next week is Atlanta but then is it Vegas week? How much longer do we have to wait?

#37 Outdoor_girl1010

• 657 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:25 PM

Not sure how many more week till Vegas, but I was happy Boston had alot of diff. Styles
                Cory & Jennifer
                March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#38 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,504 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:40 AM

I don't know if this has been posted, but here we go...

So You Think You Can Dance - Adam Shankman Joins Mary Murphy & Nigel Lythgoe as New Judge on So You Think You Can Dance!

Adam Shankman has signed on to be the third permanent judge. I don't know if they will still have a guest judge or not. I hope so!

And it says the he will join the panel for the Top 20 show on Oct. 27! I don't want to wait another month for the competition to get going!

#39 ~*Kathy*~

• 5,649 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:43 AM

Autmn - aw, that's awesome!!! I'm totally jealous!! :)

Erin - Yay, I heart Adam! That's fantastic news!

I hope that ballet guy from (Miami I think) who tried out last season but wasn't chosen for the top 20 because he was still under contract with his ballet company decides to audition again (if he's allowed to this time). I think he'd be amazing on the show!

#40 YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 5,369 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:20 PM

As long as Little C never becomes a permanent judge...i cant stand him!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users