Sign in to follow this  
*Karla*

"So You Think You Can Dance" Fall 2009

So happy I stumbled on this thread. I forgot the premiere was tonight. Must remember to set DVR. DH is not a fan, so it'll be easier to watch it on my own time. Yay for SYTYCD!

FI won't admit it, but he loves it as much as I do...ok, maybe a little less, LOL!

It works to my advantage though, he will usually sit and watch it with me wink.gif

Aww Karla that's sweet of your FI to watch it with you!

I love this show! I missed out on last season's thread so hopefully I can keep up with this one. DH bought me tickets for Season 5's tour (I asked for them as an early birthday present)! He admitted that he thinks SYTYCD the best out of all reality shows I watch.

Interesting show tonight. I'm ready for Vegas so the Top 20 can start the competition!

Does anyone else think Natalie will come back and audition again?

I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet, so I will catching up tonight.

Erin, I don't think she will come back for a 3rd round. Auditions are fun to see all the different and crazy people that come out, but top 20 in Vegas is when it really get going for me :)

I kinda thought last night was Meh....but then again i dont really care too much about the auditions. I just like it when they get to Vegas and then the top 20

Whew, by the sounds of it I guess I didn't miss much last night. I skipped this to watch the season premier of ANTM. Like Yael said, I'm only really interested in the Vegas week and the top 20. cheesy.gif

I'm posting to subscribe, but I don't usually watch until we get into the meat of the show (top 20). I don't even know if it's airing here with the CDN version on? I'll have to check!