• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 meghan

meghan
  • 832 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:10 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by alkoch
    I added a RSVP but I asked for them to RSVP online or call me if they can't get online.
    Alkoch, did you put the rsvp right on your invitation? I want people to rsvp to my website as well, but I wasn't sure how to word it...what did u say for yours?

#12 Reya

Reya
    • 174 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:36 PM

Her is what I did:

WE LOOK FORWARD TO CELEBRATING WITH YOU.

PLEASE RESERVE YOUR SPOT ON THE BEACH BY FEBRUARY 1ST 2010

NAME(s)_____________________________

__CAN'T WAIT TO FEEL THE SAND BETWEEN MY TOES. I ACCEPT THE INVITATION __#

__TOASTING FROM AFAR, THERE IN SPIRIT. REGRETFULLY DECLINING __#

*Everyone thought it was CUTE*

#13 jac28

jac28
      • 39 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:22 PM

Thanks ladies for the ideas this definitely helps!

#14 breeze616

breeze616
        • 1,760 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:43 PM

I included RSVP options (y/n), email addy, # of people, a little comment box and I left space on the back where I will put who's RSVP it is, so that I know who is RSVPing and not just numbers :)

I actually made my RSVP a little folded card to fit everything on it nicely.

#15 amyrot

amyrot
          • 188 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:20 PM

One more question on this.....my wedding is in early July, though I plan to send my invites out by the end of October...when should I have people RSVP by? although we expect about 30-35 people...we sent out STD to EVERYONE who is invited to the AHR- like 208 people. I can't just send invites to only the people I THINK coming to mexico, so I'm sending them to everyone. I want people to feel like they have the option of maybe deciding on Mexico even up to the month before the wedding..but at the same time i want to know a 'number' in late spring so I can plan for goodie bags, etc. I have lots of out of state people so not everyone might decide to use my travel agent.
            Anyway, sorry so wordy...just want an idea about a rsvp date.! thanks!

#16 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
            • 450 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:36 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amyrot
              One more question on this.....my wedding is in early July, though I plan to send my invites out by the end of October...when should I have people RSVP by? although we expect about 30-35 people...we sent out STD to EVERYONE who is invited to the AHR- like 208 people. I can't just send invites to only the people I THINK coming to mexico, so I'm sending them to everyone. I want people to feel like they have the option of maybe deciding on Mexico even up to the month before the wedding..but at the same time i want to know a 'number' in late spring so I can plan for goodie bags, etc. I have lots of out of state people so not everyone might decide to use my travel agent.
              Anyway, sorry so wordy...just want an idea about a rsvp date.! thanks!

You could always ask for an informal RSVP....we did that for our postcard STD's...we're getting married in May but asked for the responses by November and just said it's not set in stone but will help with the planning.

#17 amyrot

amyrot
              • 188 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:00 PM

Thank you Tilly- not a bad idea...

#18 Brooklyn Carolina

Brooklyn Carolina
                • 94 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 05:20 PM

If there is a plated dinner choice I would put it below the yes RSVP...which makes it easier to check yes and than the dinner choice...
                  Carolina

#19 alkoch

alkoch
                  • 515 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 04:20 PM

Meghan Sorry it me so long to get back to you, I just wrote please RSVP on our website Www.website.com or call Annette @ (xxx) xxx-xxxx

Hope that helps

#20 musika07

musika07
                    • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 04:37 PM

Hey everyone! We're having our guests RSVP via email, but I'm wondering how I should word things if I want them to RSVP to either our wedding in mexico or AHR. any ideas? At this time we have "please RSVP via email by Nov. 30th" followed by our email address... is it too much to assume that people will know to RSVP to both the wedding and the reception? how do I word this?
                      Also, if I'm not sending my invites out for another couple of weeks and our wedding is in April (I know, a little late with the invites but it took FOREVER to get our date confirmed), what is a good date to ask them to RSVP by?! HELP! :) thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users