Anyone excited as me about GLEE on Fox?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 07:57 PM

I swear I love this show more and more every week!

The Princess Di dress cracked me up! My friends and I wanted a dress just like that when we were little! LOL

THe thing I don't get about the slurpies...Why didn't the glee kids just start their own slurpee throwing?

#32 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 08:01 PM

I love GLee!!!!!

#33 *kellis*

• 330 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 01:52 AM

I watched Glee for the first time a couple weeks ago because my brother's best friend in highschool is playing one of the football players. He doesn't have a huge part or anything but I saw the one with the "single ladies" dance and I think half of just the hilarity of the show(it's just different I think that's why I find it funny) and the football guys dancing just made me want to watch all the rest of the episodes I've missed.
        I completely can't understand what's going on with the guy's wife though. And now she's trying to "help out" the girl that just found out she's pregnant? I guess I just have to wait and see.
        (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

I love being a wife!

#34 boscobel

• VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:07 PM

I'm crazy late to this thread and have been catching up with last seasons episodes online, but I'm watching this season now and I just have to say that I love Britney (sp?)!!!  At first she annoyed me b/c i hate how there's always the "dumb blonde" character.  I guess that's cuz I'm blonde.  Anyway, not that I've watched a few episodes, she is hysterical!

I'm not a fan of the over-acting when they all sing, especially Rachel and Finn, but I've heard that's what makes it "Glee".  I think I read that on some celeb blog.

Anyway, just joining in late and seeing what everyone else has to say about this season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users