Don't you wish everyone could be as excited?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 nsbride2010

• 2,528 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:19 PM

my future FIL is a real downer, he is about everything... I'm so glad that we all have BDW to share our excitement!! For the most part, all of my family is excited, except when we talk about money... haha
    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#12 Melissa&Todd

• 32 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by steponmyknee
      I could talk about my wedding all day, and I can't believe everyone else doesn't want to, too! I was waiting while my car got inspected this morning, and I was reading "In Style Weddings", and I really wanted the lady sitting across from me to ask if I'm getting married. My wedding is 8 months away and I'm afraid I'm going to drive my friends crazy with all the wedding talk! Thank goodness for this site!
      I think this is the most cute thing ive read on BDW :) just thought I'd pop up and say that

Also i know how you all feel ,and i thought i was the ONLY one feeling this way until i read this post!!!

I guess most of my friends are younger..so they really arnt interested in anything about the wedding except "getting sloshed by the pool" as one friend said ..sigh.. I hope i can share in all of your excitement!
      Unlike most .. I never pictured my wedding as a young girl growing up... But now that i met the man of my dreams..i cant stop picturing it

#13 khomac

• 380 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 01:26 AM

Luckily I have a girlfriend here who is just as excited as I am and it feels so nice. People are happy for me, but my friend, she gets this big smile and like shakes with excitemen :) It's so cute! She's the only one, but at least it's one!
        Kelly & Pablo

Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#14 inspiredfyre

• 304 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 01:56 AM

:) THANK you for posting that! I couldn't agree more! It is so nice to have other people be happy, and not jealous or not as thrilled! It just takes the wind out of your sails!

Congrats to all, as well!

#15 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:33 PM

Im so excited for all of your weddings and my own too!!! I sometimes just want to let out a little woot woot for no reason b/c im so excited!!! yay!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users