Good afternoon Ladies!

Stefanie - The prices have been pretty good from what I've seen, but I'm in the US. For 7 days including flight it's been about $1,000 per person.

amybermuda - They do have a smaller package for 20 guests for $1950. They do have some music and DJ options, but I don't recall the pricing. It does say no outside photographers in the information I've read, but I think like most anything, you might be able to work something else out. If the photographer is in your wedding party, it shouldn't be a problem at all.

To all - Has anyone been having any trouble getting in touch with Sandy? I've asked her to call me and called and left a message, but no luck. I would like a legal ceremony that will be recognized in the US. On one of the documents I received it mentions the legal ceremony is only valid in Mexico. That's the first time I've seen that at any resort in Mexico, so I'm not sure what to think.

Thanks!

Darla

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone!

My wedding is in less the 5 weeks, and it's been an interesting process! I found the best way to communicate with Sandra is via emails. Sometimes it has taken a few days for a response- but that the only way I've got one.

She did say that me bringing an outside photographer wasn't a problem and didn't have any additional fees- but I think that is because I'm also using the hotel photographer as it's included in the Romance Package.

I meet with Sandra for the fist time 2 days before our wedding to finalize all the details- and I'll let you know how everything works out :)

**My friend was in Cancun last week and went to the NH for me to look around. She loved the place- so hopefully we will too!

Rachel,

Its so exciting that you wedding is coming up! I am also happy to hear that your friend checked out the resort and she liked it. It is a little crazy to think that I am spending all this money and having so many guests fly to a resort i have never been too. BTW, I am so happy to hear that you are bring an outside photographer. I forgot to ask her if it was ok, and it was pretty important to me. Who are you using? someone in the area? I am just finishing my STDs, so my next big task is the DJ and photographer.

How is everything else coming?

• 4 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelRoo View Post
Hi Everyone!

My wedding is in less the 5 weeks, and it's been an interesting process! I found the best way to communicate with Sandra is via emails. Sometimes it has taken a few days for a response- but that the only way I've got one.

She did say that me bringing an outside photographer wasn't a problem and didn't have any additional fees- but I think that is because I'm also using the hotel photographer as it's included in the Romance Package.

I meet with Sandra for the fist time 2 days before our wedding to finalize all the details- and I'll let you know how everything works out :)

**My friend was in Cancun last week and went to the NH for me to look around. She loved the place- so hopefully we will too!

Rachel,

I have been having a few problems trying to work with Sandy too, but she does usually get back to me within a few days!!

What package are you gettinghuh.gif And what location did you choose. Please take lots of pictures i would love to see them.

Sorry for all the questions, but what photographer are you using and how much does he/she run?

Thank You!!!

Hi Ladies!

I had a hard time getting a response in the beginning from Sandy too, but once I booked the date and package, I haven't really bothered her. She did send me the wedding book so I could pick out flowers/cake/dinner stuff but said I wouldn't need to make a decision until March. I can't wait to see pics from your wedding, Rachel! I am trying to decide what to do about a photographer and a DJ, but other than that, I am hoping that everything else will be pretty smooth. How are your plans?

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! We're back and had the most amazing wedding! Once we met with Sandra everything was a breeze. They were so accommodating with our guests needs (high chairs & vegetarian meals). I was very pleasantly suprised with how much was included in our package (romance), and loved the flowers and decorations.

We brought our own photographer, but the package we purchased included the hotel photographer as well. His pictures are amazing! And he was very prompt and professional.

My husband and I had the beach wedding of our dreams!

Click the image to open in full size.

I am SO excited to hear that the wedding was fantastic!!! It is so hard since it seems that not to many girls get married here. I would LOVE to see your pictures, whether you post then online or if you want to send them to me privately (springwedding2010@yahoo.com)

What was your favorite part of the wedding? What would you change? Plus, did you stay longer in Mexico after your wedding? We are going to stay at NH for a week, and not sure where we will go for the next week. I can't wait to hear details :)

~jen

• 3 weeks later...

There isn't a enough info out about weddings here yet! But we did a site visit about a month ago and could not find a better place! Sandy has been great to work worth and when I met her she was a sweetheart. They are more than willing to work deals out and work details out too from my little experience. This is a very economical resort which is what we wanted for the wedding so everyone could come. I think we've decided on the Luxury package. Does anyone here know how the salon is at hair and makeup? And she told me the photographer is Juan Navarro but when I try and search these forums, not much comes up. His pics look good on his website but I want to see more! :)

Click the image to open in full size.

Hi Beihnbag! I agree that I wish that there were more pics and info on NH. It am glad to hear that Sandy is great in person and that you liked the resort. We went with the luxury pkg too. I was thinking of hiring an outside photographer for the day of the wedding and using the resort photographer for the day before or after, but I am still not sure who I will be using. I have some pics that a bride send me. If you want to see them I can email them to you since I don't have enough points to view any pics either:)

BTW, when you were there did you notice a big difference in the paradise club and the main side? Most of our guests are staying the in paradise club, but some are staying on the other side. I am guessing that they will just have a different color bracelet (?)

Have you gone dress shopping yet?