Reception centerpieces for rtb

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 torywedd

• 169 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:30 PM

i am bringing my own photographer, your resort may offer a photographer that they use or you can check out some of the recommended photographers on this site

#12 wemkulaf

• 190 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:33 PM

I know RIU Negril has a company called True Colors for photography, but I didn't want to use them. So I pretty much read this formum, and emailed all the different photographers that brides have used here. I also reviewed their sites for their work. Pretty much after all the quotes and review of the sites I did, it came down to quality and price for me.

I am not sure who RIU uses for florist. I am making my bridesmade and my throw away bouquet, and will probably get my real flower bouquet through the resort, since it comes with the package I choose.

I found the following link while doing research, not sure if it is updated or not, but you can look at the forums page under your RIU Resort and they have stuff there that may help.

My Riu Wedding > Home

#13 torywedd

• 169 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:42 PM

thanx for the link, i think it may be really helpful

#14 Lara

• 179 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:24 PM

We've booked Stacey Clarke, after reading many reviews of her work on this site! Destination Wedding Photography

#15 blumenthale

• 242 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:05 PM

Great link, found it helpful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users