Photo

Reception centerpieces for rtb

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 torywedd

torywedd
  • 169 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:44 PM

Hey ladies, I am so exited to be getting married at the RTB on July23 2010, I am in the process of getting all of my confirmations now......I wanted to know if there were any brides out there that brought in their own centerpieces for the semi-private reception?? I really want to bring in my own DIY centerpieces just to add a little personalization to my reception table, I wanted to know if anyone has done this before, and if so how well did it go over??

#2 Lara

Lara
    • 179 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:52 PM

I'm getting married at RPTB in May, 2010 and I'm curious about this myself!

#3 wemkulaf

wemkulaf
      • 190 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:56 PM

I am getting married at RIU Negril, and I know I have read on several other post that you can bring your own centerpieces. Also I spoke to RIU and they also said you can bring your own decorations. I plan on bringing my own extra decorations for the reception myself. Sorry I can't tell which post I read that is, as I read several on this forum, but pretty sure you are allowed to do that. You can always email RIU and ask questions. I have been doing that and getting the answers I need within a day.

#4 torywedd

torywedd
        • 169 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:00 PM

thanx so much for the info., i am going to email them......i really would like to personalize my reception:)

#5 wemkulaf

wemkulaf
          • 190 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:06 PM

yea I had to email RIU to ask about outside photographers, to ensure we can bring them in. She said not problem, just have to pay for the day pass. Also when I talk about email RIU, I am emailing the email address on your confirmation email, not the Wedding Coordinator. She mentioned the WC will reach out to me next year, so I will start emailing her early January with particular questions. But general questions I have just been emailing the sales office.

#6 Lara

Lara
            • 179 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:10 PM

wemkulaf - thanks for the info about the photographer - I was going to ask them that same question!

#7 wemkulaf

wemkulaf
              • 190 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:16 PM

No Problem Lara, since we are all getting married next summer, we can share any info we might get in advance. From my understanding even though we are getting married at two different RIU resorts in Negril, they all prett much operate the same way. By the way, who did you book for your pictures? I booked Marcia Roberts.

#8 torywedd

torywedd
                • 169 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:21 PM

yes, we will definetly have to keep one another in the know since we are all getting married around the same time. my photographer is one of my guests, so i will not have 2 pay for a day pass..............they have been very quick in responding to my emails

#9 torywedd

torywedd
                  • 169 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:23 PM

has anyone seen, or have pics of the floral bouquets offered by the RTB, trying to decide if i shoul purchase from them or bring my own

#10 Shommy128

Shommy128
                    • 16 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:25 PM

Hi!!

I am getting married at the RIU Ocho Rios. Where/how did you find your photographer? Does the resort have an onsite photographer?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users