Photo

Jamy's Official Wedding Pics from Las Caletas

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#11 lavalos

lavalos
  • 261 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:02 PM

Beautiful pics and everyone really looked like they were having a great time! I love your bridesmaid dresses; where did you find them?

Congratulations--everything looked beautiful!

#12 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:47 PM

Congratulations Jamy! Everything looked beautiful and everyone looks so happy!

#13 Lizzy

Lizzy
      • 501 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:54 PM

Jamy, you were a beautiful bride! You both looked so happy. Thank you for putting the slide show together for us to view.

Lizzy
        For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#14 jesswins

jesswins
        • 142 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:10 PM

Lovely! I like how secluded your ceremony site was it looked really intimate. I alos loved you table decor. Congratulations!!!
          jess

#15 Heligirl

Heligirl
          • 97 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:29 PM

So beautiful!! Congrats!! I cant wait for mexico!

#16 MarlaB

MarlaB
            • 108 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:33 PM

Awesome pictures!!! I think it was picture 108 of the cake on the table that I was trying to figure out what those two colorful objects were on either side of the cake. It looks as though it might be some sort of Mexican decoration. Did you bring those or did Nicole set that up? What about the black runner? Did you choose that? Is it available in different colors? I absolutely love the pictures on the bed. I remember seeing that bed when my FI and I went on the nature walk during the day. I took a picture of it because I thought it was an odd spot for a bed and had no idea why it was there! Did you spend two full days at Las Caletas before your actual wedding? I know one day was with Nicole to go over the final details but did you go back the following day? It's impossible to ever get enough of that place!!! Thank you for sharing those photos. The colors of the bridesmaids dresses are gorgeous.

#17 DreaW

DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 01:28 PM

Jamy, Love the pics, and your flowers.. Thought it was cute when the two kids were climbing on your friend (sorry didn't know who that was)

:)

#18 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 04:50 PM

Beautiful pics Jamy. I believe you said earlier your photog was Roberto right? So exciting to see all the pics!
                  Happily married since 2008

#19 ajncooter

ajncooter
                  • 983 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 09:01 PM

great pictures jamy who was your florist?

#20 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                    • 5,248 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 09:27 PM

Jamy I love the pics! The orange is so striking, what a great color to use! I absolutely love Las Caletas it is so pretty. I'm glad everything went well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users