Jump to content

Photo

Post-Wedding Stuff - FOR SALE!


  • Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • Member
  • 936 posts

    Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:19 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by akh
    ok, here it is ... eBay: VINTAGE IVORY SATIN CLASSIC EVENING HANDBAGS BAG CLUTCH (item 250132277393 end time Jun-24-07 02:46:49 PDT)

    Also, I've defintiely had plenty of offers for the hair flowers, so we can consider those sold! I will update the original post.

    yay!!!! now i can sleep tonight!

    #22 JulieG

    JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

      Posted 25 June 2007 - 07:53 PM

      I think I will take all of the fans. I just need to look and make sure that is enough. It will be hard to get more if I need more. So, I am going to check my list of women coming and make sure its enough.

      #23 TammyB

      TammyB
      • Sr. Member
      • 10,630 posts

        Posted 26 June 2007 - 05:06 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Julesr
        I think I will take all of the fans. I just need to look and make sure that is enough. It will be hard to get more if I need more. So, I am going to check my list of women coming and make sure its enough.
        Hey Julesr, what are your wedding colors? I have about 6 already made up fans just like the ones Ann posted but they have an orchid on it and green ribbon already. Since it's going to be hard to find someone with the same colors I'll give them away if you pay shipping..

        #24 LCBride2007

        LCBride2007

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

          Posted 26 June 2007 - 05:22 AM

          sorry - the fans are sold! i should update this quicker! i think the veil is sold as well.

          #25 LCBride2007

          LCBride2007

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

            Posted 26 June 2007 - 05:34 AM

            Hey ladies - I made some updates, and added my JCrew wedding dress (never worn) to the list of items!

            #26 JulieG

            JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

              Posted 26 June 2007 - 10:39 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by TammyB
              Hey Julesr, what are your wedding colors? I have about 6 already made up fans just like the ones Ann posted but they have an orchid on it and green ribbon already. Since it's going to be hard to find someone with the same colors I'll give them away if you pay shipping..
              Thank you so much for the offer Tammy, my colours are pink and brown though. But, since Ann sold the other ones, 6 will not be enough. I know Jilly is looking for a few more though.

              #27 Ashleigh

              Ashleigh
              • Newbie
              • 83 posts

                Posted 26 June 2007 - 10:54 AM

                I can't see the pics!

                #28 Ashleigh

                Ashleigh
                • Newbie
                • 83 posts

                  Posted 26 June 2007 - 10:56 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Julesr
                  Thank you so much for the offer Tammy, my colours are pink and brown though. But, since Ann sold the other ones, 6 will not be enough. I know Jilly is looking for a few more though.
                  Hey Julersr, just wanted to let you know that a wedding that I was in this weekend was pink, brown, and green.... She will be selling her stuff. I will post it and let you take a look! She had super cute things!

                  #29 LCBride2007

                  LCBride2007

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

                    Posted 26 June 2007 - 11:11 AM

                    i ended up giving Jilly 4 of the 29 fans I have - so she might be ok. sorry!

                    #30 LCBride2007

                    LCBride2007

                      VIP Member

                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

                      Posted 28 June 2007 - 02:44 PM

                      Just an FYI to all you ladies who I said I'd ship stuff to this Friday ... just found out my flight back home this evening was cancelled, and I won't be getting home until later tomorrow (grrrrrr). I don't think anyone was in a rush - but I thought I'd let you know anyway. I will ship the items out on Saturday!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users