Post-Wedding Stuff - FOR SALE!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 NHPT

NHPT
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:43 PM

i cant see the pics either..........
    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#12 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 06:09 PM

Hmm, I can see all the pics.. Hmm what back ground are you girls using?

#13 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 06:15 PM

I'm using "girl talk." Should I switch it?

I am also using IE if that makes a difference?

Oh and now I can see the veil pics, but that's it.

#14 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 06:23 PM

Well I'm on girl talk and I can see everything. So I'm lost as to why you can't see the pics. Hmm maybe it's a sign that you need to buy Ann's veil. :-)

#15 Martha

Martha
          • VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 06:33 PM

I switched to chienta and default and nada!

I am not wearing a veil, so just my luck that's the only thing I can see.

#16 KellyandMatt08

KellyandMatt08
            • 490 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:14 PM

Ooooh I love the veil, I was on their site today pricing it out. And its in ivory? What is the length on it? I may want to purchase it!!

#17 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:55 PM

Ann are your fans the ones for OTC? If so do you want to sell a couple of them or did you only want to sell all of them together? Let me know. I would probably need 4 & OTC is all out right now.

#18 dragonfly

dragonfly
                • 1,820 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:06 PM

Ann I pm'd you, I will buy the flowers from your hair. They are the exact ones I was torn over. I thought the price was too high and I couldn't justify the price, plus with s&h, and the exchange rate, it seemed crazy. I just can't believe you posted them, I was just talking it over with Everton, when I was checking your post, weird!

Kelly~

#19 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:14 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by redwards
                    Are you selling the purse also? I didn't see a price listed for that but it was included in the slide show.

Just curious. ;-)
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by leigh miller
                    ann! dont sell the purse. it already looks vintage. if theres anything ive seen brides use of moms or grandmas it is their little clutch from the wedding. please keep it! sell the dress after the ttd session. they will never wear it, but they will use the purse :)

or maybe even one of your nieces will use it. they will remember the awesome wedding you had in mexico and feel honored!
                    funny you ask - that's the one item i was thinking of keeping, and why it's not listed. i did take a picture of it just cuz i was running around finding all the wedding items i might sell, so i took a pic. but i probably won't sell it.

but i got it on ebay for pretty cheap ... let me see if i can find the seller, they had more (and other colors) ...

#20 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:17 PM

ok, here it is ... eBay: VINTAGE IVORY SATIN CLASSIC EVENING HANDBAGS BAG CLUTCH (item 250132277393 end time Jun-24-07 02:46:49 PDT)

Also, I've defintiely had plenty of offers for the hair flowers, so we can consider those sold! I will update the original post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users