Sign in to follow this  
mrsgtobe

SOOO excited!! Just booked our wedding/honeymoon cruise to the Cayman Islands!!

OMG I just can't believe it! Now it feels like things are beginning to fall into place. I felt lost for a bit because everything was just so overwhelming but now that I have a definate on the cruise I think things will go better from here. SO, April 13, 2010 Smith's Cove, Grand Cayman it is!!

CONGRATULATIONS, DEE!

Isn't it such an enormous relief to have that MAJOR decision now checked off of your list of wedding-things-to-do? Everything else from here will feel a lot more calm and orderly, I assure you! And what a beautiful area you will be cruising in, right?! Grand Cayman will be GRAND indeed! wink.gif

Congrats. I am soooooo jealous. I have always wanted to see the Cayman Islands, but alas not yet! Maybe soon! Stranger things have happened! I got engaged too. LOL. Please be sure to post some pictures! I can never get enough of those.

YAY!!! what a relief!! i am hoping to join you soon on picking an island. i hope!!!

I soooo want the grand caymans - but i think there is only one catholic church on the islands!!! uggggg. i think we are getting close to narrowing it down to the virgin islands though. :)