Photo

OOT Bags - for everyone?? Or one per couple?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 tlogan00

tlogan00
  • 224 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:56 PM

I think you should do one per couple and include items for a male and female.

#22 ebernard4985

ebernard4985
    • 252 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:11 AM

I am doing one per couple and then one per single..... I am sure most of the men will not want to carry around bright colorful beach bags :)!!! I read on here in some other posts that past brides have had the bags delivered to the guests rooms... which at most hotels can cost anywhere from $2-$5 per bag for delivery! I think that is CRAZY!!! If you and your fiance hand deliver them to each room I think it is a little nice gesture and gives you a chance to personally welcome everyone! It might take a few hours to complete but I think it is a nice way to say welcome and thank you for coming!

#23 Peachy~Girl

Peachy~Girl
      • 173 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:35 PM

Were not having many ppl so were gonna do 1 per couple and the singles will get their own. My sister will get one bag for her and her children with items in there for the kids.

#24 brandynd

brandynd
        • 221 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:15 PM

We are doing 1 per couple, but we're giving them out at our bon voyage party the night before we leave. This way I'll have 1 less checked bag to worry about, and it will have the information our guests will need when they land in Cancun, because we have a private bus chartered for them to get to the resort.
          There is no better gift that can be given than the gift of ones self.

#25 jmiranda

jmiranda
          • 697 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:41 PM

I am doing one per family and I still have no clue what to do for the single guys. We have 5 of them so Im open for ideas.

#26 t&kJanuary2010

t&kJanuary2010
            • 196 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 01:39 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by babiexoxo
              im habing 50 guets sso that can get expensive...im doing it per souple, and i think honestly the woman usually carry the beach bag around anyways...for the single men alone i am giving a drawstring book bag (if u know what i mean).....immediate family will get nicer expensive real beach bags
              Have you gotten your bags yet? I can't find a nice bag for a reasonable price. We also have 50 guests. I love the drawstring book bag idea, where do you buy them??

#27 Natural

Natural
              • 218 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:29 PM

1 per couple, singles and children get their own bags. For the single men I want to get some type of back pack.
                Life is too short to be serious...so laugh a little

http://tickers.Ticke....hYF/weight.png

http://tickers.Ticke....o/exercise.png

#28 SusieQ

SusieQ
                • 1,603 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:21 PM

I am a wack job, I am doing one for each person... I have lady stuff, mens stuff and kids stuff. I will do them according to each person. I will do for couples one with a first aide kit and one with a sewing kit. The kids I got jewelry making kit from the dollarstore that look amazing, puzzle books, card games ect... I have spent about $350 for 25 people..

#29 ebernard4985

ebernard4985
                  • 252 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:44 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by t&kJanuary2010
                    Have you gotten your bags yet? I can't find a nice bag for a reasonable price. We also have 50 guests. I love the drawstring book bag idea, where do you buy them??
                    I just bought some really cute beach bags from Wal-Mart on clearance for $2 each! They might even be marked down further now. Almost every Wal-Mart I have been to had plenty and I bought 50 of them!

#30 smith3576

smith3576
                    • 290 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:35 PM

We are doing one per couple, and singles (including non-co-habitating couples) get their own, even if they are sharing a room.
                      We're married! Jamie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users