Sign in to follow this  
Jennybell1

OOT Bags - for everyone?? Or one per couple?

I am doing one per couple and then one per single..... I am sure most of the men will not want to carry around bright colorful beach bags :)!!! I read on here in some other posts that past brides have had the bags delivered to the guests rooms... which at most hotels can cost anywhere from $2-$5 per bag for delivery! I think that is CRAZY!!! If you and your fiance hand deliver them to each room I think it is a little nice gesture and gives you a chance to personally welcome everyone! It might take a few hours to complete but I think it is a nice way to say welcome and thank you for coming!

We are doing 1 per couple, but we're giving them out at our bon voyage party the night before we leave. This way I'll have 1 less checked bag to worry about, and it will have the information our guests will need when they land in Cancun, because we have a private bus chartered for them to get to the resort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babiexoxo View Post
im habing 50 guets sso that can get expensive...im doing it per souple, and i think honestly the woman usually carry the beach bag around anyways...for the single men alone i am giving a drawstring book bag (if u know what i mean).....immediate family will get nicer expensive real beach bags
Have you gotten your bags yet? I can't find a nice bag for a reasonable price. We also have 50 guests. I love the drawstring book bag idea, where do you buy them??

I am a wack job, I am doing one for each person... I have lady stuff, mens stuff and kids stuff. I will do them according to each person. I will do for couples one with a first aide kit and one with a sewing kit. The kids I got jewelry making kit from the dollarstore that look amazing, puzzle books, card games ect... I have spent about $350 for 25 people..

Quote:
Originally Posted by t&kJanuary2010 View Post
Have you gotten your bags yet? I can't find a nice bag for a reasonable price. We also have 50 guests. I love the drawstring book bag idea, where do you buy them??
I just bought some really cute beach bags from Wal-Mart on clearance for $2 each! They might even be marked down further now. Almost every Wal-Mart I have been to had plenty and I bought 50 of them!