Is it enough?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 TCIbride

• 189 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by hockeymom97
    You're welcome - I can't wait to hear your review about the resort. Because of all the positive things we've heard about it, we're seriously considering it for a future vacation and would love to get another person's opinion as well :)
    I will surely report back!

#22 Natural

• 218 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:25 AM

Keep in mind that your guests are also on vacation and they may not want to to alot of things with the group. I went to a friends wedding in Barbados a few years ago and the day after the wedding her parents scheduled a tour of the island, I went, but I really would have preferred to lay out on the beach instead...
      Life is too short to be serious...so laugh a little

#23 latinasp19

• 5 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:56 PM

I was worrying about the same thing. I want my guests to know that I appreciate them coming to my DW. The bonfire BBQ sounds like a great idea for a dinner the night before the wedding. I'm getting married in beaches resort at sunset, we're doing a preston bailey collection. Anyone figure out the easiest way of getting favors to the resort. Beaches will not allow any favors to be sent to the resort prior.

#24 Brooklyn Carolina

Brooklyn Carolina
        • 94 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 07:56 AM

We are providing guest with our schedule of planned activies...if they like to join they can but there are no expectations. Everyone is different and I found that guest appreciate this as there is no pressure to participate but there are activies available for if they want to join us....

#25 BlieLena

• 41 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 07:33 PM

I always thought that we would do a rehersal dinner but you end up inviting everyone so it makes sense to just call it a welcome dinner do it when everyone gets there or plan 1 thing special like a catermeran ride for everyone to snorkel w/ a good bbq maybe the day before instead of a rehersal dinner :) Gives more flexibitly with your budget and or doing somthing different and special since the dinner for the wedding should be the bomb one :)

#26 amqueens

• 452 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 08:11 PM

I think you are doing plenty. Some people may wanna spend some time doing there own things. Don't worry!
              - Anne-Marie

#27 Sheree10

• 1,026 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:07 PM

Don't drive yourself crazy planning events. I think you have enough. Your guests will finds things to keep themselves busy. Maybe you can include info in a welcome letter about things they can do in the area/ excursions.

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users