Photo

Does anyone have pictures from Princessa Del Mar?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Aly1983

Aly1983
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:11 AM

A few of our friends stayed at this resort and are saying it is one of the best in Cuba. Trip Adviser also has very good reviews. I'd love to see some wedding images from this resort.

#2 Dmitri_Markine

Dmitri_Markine
    • Vendor
    • 2,782 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:30 AM

It's a very nice resort.

Here is a music slideshow:
      Kaite and Steve

#3 Aly1983

Aly1983
      • 9 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 12:27 PM

OMG!! Thank you so much. These are beautiful images.
        I didn't know I can bring photographers with me to Cuba so I'll be in touch with you shortly.

A

#4 DWbride09

DWbride09
        • 171 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:39 AM

We stayed at the Princesa for our honeymoon week (2nd week). It is a FABULOUS resort and I highly recommend it for a wedding or switching over for the second week. They serve chamapgne everywhere!! at the beach bar, when you walk into the buffet, the lobby, everywhere!!

Here is the link to my facebook album. Although there are no wedding pics you can get an idea of what the resort looks like....

Login | Facebook

#5 Aly1983

Aly1983
          • 9 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:05 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DWbride09
            We stayed at the Princesa for our honeymoon week (2nd week). It is a FABULOUS resort and I highly recommend it for a wedding or switching over for the second week. They serve chamapgne everywhere!! at the beach bar, when you walk into the buffet, the lobby, everywhere!!

Here is the link to my facebook album. Although there are no wedding pics you can get an idea of what the resort looks like....

Login | Facebook
            Thank you. I guess we finally settled for this resort. Everyone I talked to says it's one of the best resorts in Cuba.

#6 JennyAdele

JennyAdele
            • 150 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 2, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Paradisus Punta Cana
            • LocationDominican

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:08 AM

Wow the pics from the Princessa are beautiful! I'm going to have to look into this further! Thanks ladies!

#7 DWbride09

DWbride09
            • 171 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:17 AM

oh I should add a disclaimer though.lol
              I recomend this as a wedding resort if its a small intimate, older group. The princesa is a VERY quiet resort. If you have young adults in your group (20ish) they probably will not enjoy themselves at all.

If you have a lot of 20 somethings in your group I recommend the Sirenis.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users