#61 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 12:10 AM

haha ok cool. Thanks!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#62 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 08:58 AM

Tammy, you rock - you work so hard to keep this place up and running for all of us ... we REALLY appreciate it!

#63 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 11:52 AM

i know last i heard you were working on the image hosting, so chances are you still are. but in the off chance that you're not, i wanted to let you know that i cannot delete my images. thanks, Tammy!

#64 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 July 2007 - 08:01 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by akh
        i know last i heard you were working on the image hosting, so chances are you still are. but in the off chance that you're not, i wanted to let you know that i cannot delete my images. thanks, Tammy!

i am trying to get the programmer of the software to answer me but right now you cant do anything with imagehosting...add/delete, etc.

it is a PITA. from what i read the programmer got in a car accident a month ago or so...i am still researching this.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#65 LadyP

LadyP
        • 3,156 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 11:15 PM

Tammy I truly appreciate all that you do. Glad that your hand is feeling better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users