Photo

Forum Technical Issues

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#21 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 04:50 PM

[QUOTE=amym567;95145- I can just imagine how those of you who post tons were feeling!!!

Amy[/QUOTE]

It was hell Amy.. :-) I miss my girls, so I bugged a few of them on Myspace.. lol I get bored at work and without this forum my days go by soooooooo slow.

#22 Trista

Trista
    • 304 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 04:56 PM

I am quite new and had been spending my whole work day on here so I was bored as heck, soooo glad to see it back up and running~

Tammy..Thanks for all your great efforts and take care of that hand~
      COUPLES ~Swept Away, JAMAICA

#23 leigh miller

leigh miller
      • 936 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:12 PM

tammy - take care of yourself! that burn sounds awful. im sorry!

i missed the forum too. but this one was down AND a photojournalism forum i belong to and i have been SO, SO productive the last few days :) ann and i were emailing about that. i think she got some thank yous and laundry done.

and tammy i heard from carrie whos all excited about doing her first "destination" baby portrait. shes so excited! im glad it worked out. shes so much better at that than i could ever be!

#24 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:17 PM

Tammy! Take care of yourself - I hope the burn heals quickly.

And the forum downtime couldn't have happened at a better time! I was at a conference for 3 days with no computer. I was terrified I'd have 1,000,000 missed posts to catch up on.

#25 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:22 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by leigh miller
          tammy - take care of yourself! that burn sounds awful. im sorry!

i missed the forum too. but this one was down AND a photojournalism forum i belong to and i have been SO, SO productive the last few days :) ann and i were emailing about that. i think she got some thank yous and laundry done.

and tammy i heard from carrie whos all excited about doing her first "destination" baby portrait. shes so excited! im glad it worked out. shes so much better at that than i could ever be!
          i can't wait to meet carrie also...she is going to come up and take the baby pics in our loft...it is so much tricker than a wedding because who knows when jackson is going to make an appearance.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#26 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:35 PM

I love the name Jackson!! I didn't realize you had picked a name, I love it!

#27 PaulaV

PaulaV
            • VIP Member
            • 2,813 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 12:19 PM

Owwwwwwwwwie! That sounds terrible!
              I hope you are feeling better today.

Yes, I felt how truly addicted I am to this site.
              I did have a chance to organize all my wedding 'favourites' links and
              had a ton of meetings that helped keep my busy, bleh!

#28 LadyP

LadyP
              • 3,156 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 12:22 PM

How is the hand today? I hope you are feeling better and off the meds.

#29 DreaW

DreaW
                • Banned
                • 2,462 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 01:12 PM

Horray the forum is back up. I'm so excited.....
                  Tammy, I hope your hand gets better soon, relax and put ice on it.

#30 tvt

tvt
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,812 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 01:28 PM

I hope your hand is feeling better Tammy. I am so glad we're back up and running! I missed you guys!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users