Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Forum Technical Issues

there are a bunch of little things i need to work on:

1. shoutbox

2. profiles

3. BDW email is down so if you are emailing/or trying to register i am not getting the email

4. uploading pics

i'm sure there is more...i wanted to give it a few days then start working on all the bugs since some might be related to each other.

First things first, I am SO sorry that you burnt your hand, but I'm very glad that you finally went to the ER. Burns can be very nasty. I am glad it's feeling better.

Second, oh goodness was not having this forum torture! First I thought I got kicked off! I was SO worried that i did something wrong! Then I thought that my work blocked me! Man, it was torture!!!

ok, i have some free time tonight and tomorrow night so I am gonna start working on the bugs...wish me luck and please post in this thread if you see anything new come up.

ok, i got the shoutbox working BUT i had to turn off alot of the extra like the arcade, etc. so i can figure out where the other errors are coming from.

please DO NOT freak out...just reply to this thread with whatever error you are seeing. most likely it is because i disabled it temporarily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
ok, i got the shoutbox working BUT i had to turn off alot of the extra like the arcade, etc. so i can figure out where the other errors are coming from.

please DO NOT freak out...just reply to this thread with whatever error you are seeing. most likely it is because i disabled it temporarily.
My "unread threads" isn't showing up at the top of my page. Tammy you work so hard.

Ouch Tammy that actually happens quite often. Moving too quickly, preoccupied with other things it could happen to any of us. Glad that it wan't too bad of a burn. Slow down Lil' Mama and nurse that hand.

P.S. Can never say thank you enough for all you do!